• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HEIST

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    So how much does it cost to enter and how many rounds do you need to bring?

JWlineman

Master
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    $20 if your not a ERGC member and I used about 80-100 pistol rds and 20-30 rifle rds

jogan

Bobblehead Moderator
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    awesome pics and vids! Thanks for taking the time to post these up. I need to get my gopro up and running again and Huk can get his sony cam back up so we can get a few 1st person views of some of these stages. These vids can't accurately relate how fast that damn mover really was on stage 2! Jeep has excellent form and is accurate as a sniper. We'll work on the secondary movements and you'll be moving on up the scoreboard in no time! And we'll knock the gremlins outta Litner's head and get a game plan for the stage set up so you can shoot freely without thinking about the next target and what you shoulda done!lol Good to meet Lineman out there as well! Hope you all had a good time and look forward to seeing the same group out there next month!

JWlineman

Master
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Great meeting you jogan and I guess I'll be a subscriber to tennjeeps youtube channel.

TennJeep1618

2M 1FTE
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    awesome pics and vids! Thanks for taking the time to post these up. I need to get my gopro up and running again and Huk can get his sony cam back up so we can get a few 1st person views of some of these stages. These vids can't accurately relate how fast that damn mover really was on stage 2! Jeep has excellent form and is accurate as a sniper. We'll work on the secondary movements and you'll be moving on up the scoreboard in no time! And we'll knock the gremlins outta Litner's head and get a game plan for the stage set up so you can shoot freely without thinking about the next target and what you shoulda done!lol Good to meet Lineman out there as well! Hope you all had a good time and look forward to seeing the same group out there next month!

Thanks for the kind words, jogan. I need to start practicing my draw and reloads at home in the evenings. I also really need to work on my long range accuracy.

I've got a GoPro as well, but I seem to have misplaced it in the last few weeks since my reloading room/workshop has become a disaster area. Once I find it, I'll be looking like a fool wearing it on my head. I agree that the mover was very fast. It was blind luck that I managed to go down zero on it.

All in all, I had a good time, even though I threw away 2 of the stages. Dern no-shoot and little metal bonus target!

Clay

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Alright....I'm officially stoked. I'm getting into this ... I'll buy an Ecuadorean Nanny to watch the girls... Awesome vids! Thx

TennJeep1618

2M 1FTE
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Alright....I'm officially stoked. I'm getting into this ... I'll buy an Ecuadorean Nanny to watch the girls... Awesome vids! Thx

We don't allow crazy people to participate. Sorry.

Where can I see my scores an times????

Give it another day or two. Hipower will email them out.

JWlineman

Master
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Ecuadorian huh...and I thought I needed to buy some equipment to shoot.

Top Bottom