• ...and so much more!
  • ilintner

Retired
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Quoted from ERGC's forum and website:

The Northwest Florida Defensive Pistol Shooters hold IDPA events on the Third Sunday and Fourth Saturday of the month. Setup begins at 7:00am, registration CLOSES at 8:30am sharp. For more information about IDPA at ERGC visit the NWFLDPS web site.

We will be back to regular matches in May and we will schedule a Rifle side match for BOTH match days Sunday and Saturday so get 'em ready to go.

We'll also try to use the second bay to make things go faster and we'll have four pistol stages. Setup time between 700 and 845 with registration closing at 900am and safety briefing to immediately follow.

I'm looking into using a new scoring system which will give us quicker, if not immediate scoring results, after the match and will also allow us to get shooters PRE-registered which will make things move more quickly. We'll try to have the info on that by the next match, if not implemented. Hopefully, by the June matches that will all be implemented.

Who's going??

ilintner

Retired
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Myself and Carbmofo will be there in the morning, hope to see some more members there!

joshuae2

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I don't think I'm going to be able to make it this week, but I will definitely be there next month.

jogan

Bobblehead Moderator
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Son's last baseball game is Sat. Gotta miss this one. I'll be at the next Sunday match next month. You boys better practice until then! Have fun tomorrow and remember all the safety rules!

jogan

Bobblehead Moderator
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    scores went out today. Josh, pm me your email and i'll forward them on to ya.

ilintner

Retired
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    scores went out today. Josh, pm me your email and i'll forward them on to ya.

I got the scores, it looks like I have some work to do with my rifle :shocked: I feel pretty good about the pistol portion of things, but definitely need some more practice there as well...

The match Saturday went FAST, not a huge showing and we were completed with the rifle side match by about 12:30, excellent time again and am looking forward to the next!

Dan1612

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Can't wait for the next one. I'll work on my rapid fire on Thursdays at Santa Rosa if anyone wants to join.

Top Bottom