What kind of YouTube videos should I make?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TennJeep1618

2M 1FTE
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I've had a YouTube account for several years, but yesterday was the first time I've uploaded a video to it. Now that I have a decent video camera, I plan on making more videos in the future.

What kind of stuff would you like to see? I will probably do some shooting and reloading videos in the future and I might eventually do some product review type videos as well. I may have to throw in some car/jeep videos at some point. What kind of ideas should I add to the list?

For those who are interested, here is a link to my current videos: https://www.youtube.com/user/utvol1618/videos

Last edited:

Idoono

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Reloading videos along with disassembly, cleaning, and reassembly videos would be good. Maybe you could get JJ to help. Of course a video of a Dodge diesel pulling a jeep backwards would be good also.

Idoono

Snow Bird

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Let's make it a Dodge pulling a Ford backwards....Some of the gun ranges around here with members shooting would help. Lets us know what to expect without driving 100 miles for nothing.

Ric-san

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Frank....that's the best link I think you have ever posted...except I personally don't want to see Brant in a teddy doing a vid...I'm just sayin'

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Thanks, she has a whole series, another is her AR cleaning, I like the way she handles a ROD...LOL Brant in a speedo might work for the ladies?

TennJeep1618

2M 1FTE
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Thanks, she has a whole series, another is her AR cleaning, I like the way she handles a ROD...LOL Brant in a speedo might work for the ladies?

I can't please everyone all the time, but I'm pretty sure me in a speedo wouldn't please anyone, ever.

TennJeep1618

2M 1FTE
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I shot most of a how-to video for a DIY Go Pro picatinny mount, but it failed miserably today, so I've got to start over. I did, however, shoot a few videos at the range today. Ian helped a little, also.

While I'm waiting on Ian to figure out why I can't embed videos in this section, here is the link to my youtube page: https://www.youtube.com/user/utvol1618/videos

More videos are coming soon. I'm in the process of uploading a few more right now.

Emcm2

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Tennjeep I would say some product reviews I'm always seeing new stuff and wondering how it is and the first place I run to is the net to see any reviews on it.

Snow Bird

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Hey I shot it. It just got mad at me. A lady will do that if you don't hold her good and tight right before she goes off. Know what I mean. chuckle chuckle.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom