Target Sports

Places to shoot rifles near Bay County, Fl?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Andrew Jackson

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    So, Ill be home in Bay County for pre-deployment leave soon and have several hungry (in fact deprived and possibly starving!) rifles back home. In fact, since I've been in the Corps I have a few rifles back home that have not even been zeroed! Yeah, I need to go shooting pretty bad. Can somebody please point me towards someplace I can shoot a couple thousand rounds down range nearby bay county? I don't need a 500m range (god knows I will never see one again once I leave the Corps...) but even just a 100m range will be plenty of fun.

As well, are there any trap/skeet ranges in/near bay county these days?

rockb

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Thank you for your service.

Pt st Joe has a range. You have to either join or have a member sign you in and pay your $10. Show up on a Sunday and tell them you are active duty on leave and I am sure someone will sign you in. They do have trap.

http://www.gulfrifleclub.com/

http://mapq.st/1dtVnIw

Other than that there is the gun club off of 20 but last I heard that was $1000 to Join and $250 per year. Maybe a member there will see this and give you an invite. The only person I knew that was a member there passed away about a year ago.

Droshki

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Greenhead Gun club seems to be gaining in popularity (I've been meaning to drive up and check it out)- about 20 milers north of PC. Also since your mil, Hurlburt has a full range, but thats a bit further drive.

If you just want to shoot trap and skeet, Tyndall has a range for that, but I dont have any details. Probably can find info from their PA person on their website.

Top Bottom