• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TwitchDaddy

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I've not had opportunity to do much shooting past few years in the gulf coast area. Other than ranges, which are nice BTW, anyone know if it is permitted to target shoot in the blackwater state forest areas?? There is great spot I've camped at for years i visited recently, and i saw a BUNCH of spent shells from people target shooting I suspect. There were broken clays and cans all by the base of the bluffs. I really want to go out there with 2 of my guns and sight them in but don't want to risk getting arrested either. Any info you can share is appreciated. I searched forums about blackwater areas but did not get an OFFICIAL answer. Many posted that it was fine and legal. Thanks

Va boy

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Go to a range. Shooting without wondering if legal or not is mo better. Be careful about what "others" say is ok. Its your liabilty if it isn't. SRSC on Quintette is $12.58. Cheap peace of mind IMO.

Stanley13

I'm From AL and I Love to Shoot Shit
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Go to a range. Shooting without wondering if legal or not is mo better. Be careful about what "others" say is ok. Its your liabilty if it isn't. SRSC on Quintette is $12.58. Cheap peace of mind IMO.

Yea but range Officer's r so annoying. They are always spouting rules and safety crap?

TraderDan

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I have 1 50 cal bullet with a yellow tip, supposed to be explosive type marking ammo??

cbigcarl

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Yea but range Officer's r so annoying. They are always spouting rules and safety crap?
    When the former person was running things, I was with a group of three changing targets when some moron had an accidental discharge. So I don't mind the safety rules and "crap"

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    No kidding Carl...What is it w people when the range goes COLD. Hand OFF your weapons, OPEN chamber, how simple can it be, give me a range officer for the stoopid everytime to keep from getting shot!

cbigcarl

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    That was the thing there was no range officer, and I don't think anything was said to the guy, at least by anyone how worked there. If your being safe and look like you know what your doing, the range officer usually will not bother you.

Top Bottom