• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Gentle Wolf

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I have one of their complete rifles. I did a lot of research before buying and found good reviews, I would buy another.

guiness464

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Have 2 DelTon uppers. Well made - no problem fittting them to other manufacturers lowers.

ksenter

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Have heard great things, I just made an order with them actually for a stripped upper. Good stuff from Del-Ton

Signal25

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I had an old upper when they were $384/complete. Great upper. Never had a hick-up. This was 5-6 years ago though.

MIAMI MATT

Banned
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I have a few of them,no issues as of yet,typicly speaking ,a forged lower is pretty much the same,no matter whos roll marks are on the side. Three company's basicly mfg. for everyone, in this area.All that really is diffrent are those roll marks for branding..

Army_of_One

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Del-ton is good to go for the average person. Chrome lining of the barrel is not standard, but you can normally purchase the upgrade. Here is an excerpt from another site about their products:
    We've found there's a little bit of misconception about our products. People think because we haven't raised our prices, then we're not doing the "upgrades". Well, we'd like to let everyone know that we've upgraded our standards!! These are the things we are now doing to EVERY rifle (or associated part) that leaves here....

- All flat tops have the extended M4 feed ramps
    - All bolts are MP/HP tested
    - If you order an upper or rifle with a flat top, it will have an F Marked front sight base
    - Our carriers are properly staked, and sealed
    - All barrels are parkarized under the gas block
    - We only use taper pins on our barrels
    - All barrels are made of Chrome Moly Vanadium. CMV is an upgrade from the standard chrome moly. We also have the option to chrome line the barrels, or not, and you can chose a 1x7 twist or a 1x9 twist on most profiles.
    We offer all of these options to you, as the consumer, so you can chose what you'd like. We don't tell you the options, we let you decide exactly what you'd like.
    - As always, each and every upper or rifle that leaves here has been test fired, not a single one leaves the place without having that done

Hopefully this clears things up a little. Please let us know if you ever have any questions!

I have a few of them,no issues as of yet,typicly speaking ,a forged lower is pretty much the same,no matter whos roll marks are on the side. Three company's basicly mfg. for everyone, in this area.All that really is diffrent are those roll marks for branding..

Some have the rear pivot pin detent channel threaded like my Spike's, but that shouldn't be a deal breaker. I regularly purchase PSA blemished lowers for the same facts you stated.

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    From what i have seen & heard low end, but an OK plinker, what are you buying it for, to keep, to sell to play with then get your $ back? I would say it is like the 597 DPMS at wallyworld for a comparison.

Top Bottom