• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TURTLE

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Ironicly, Vote with a Bullet by Corrosion of Comformitty!

Aaronious45

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    i can't believe I started a thread so popular. My music tastes have changed so much since I opened this one.

I mostly only listen to Christian music and SilverSun
    Pickups now with some good, happy 70s mixed in like electric light orchestra

Rapier

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aaro,
    Did you happen to see the special on Paladia about Jeff Lynne? If not, it is pretty darned incredible, if you have the opportunity to watch it, do so as an ELO fan. The film of the tour of his home is worth the price of admission. I have seen major record companies that do not have the gold and platinum records Lynne has on his record wall in his house. You get a real understanding of why Jeff was a member of the Traveling Wilburys group, he and George Harrison created the group.
    Ed

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    <META content="John Warren Geils Jr., better known as J. Geils, the guitarist for the J. Geils Band, was found dead in his Massachusetts home." itemprop="description" data-reactid="3"><META content=music itemprop="articleSection" data-reactid="4"><META content=music itemprop="genre" data-reactid="5"><META content=https://s.yimg.com/uu/api/res/1.2/qtMvBw_U4AtX.8P8QkpmBA--/aD01MDQ7dz05MDA7c209MTthcHBpZD15dGFjaHlvbg--/http://media.zenfs.com/en-US/homerun/rollingstone.com/d923547ff9bd92ffc21f5e509e134afa itemprop="thumbnailUrl" data-reactid="6"><META content="Peter Wolf, J. Geils" itemprop="keywords" data-reactid="7"><ARTICLE data-reactid="9" data-type="story" data-uuid="64e19730-6c60-3285-9fa1-5f0b3b27dbcb"><FIGURE class="canvas-image Mx(a) canvas-atom Mt(0px) Mt(20px)--sm Mb(24px) Mb(22px)--sm" style="MAX-WIDTH: 100%" itemscope="" itemtype="http://schema.org/ImageObject" itemprop="associatedMedia image" data-reactid="10" data-type="image">
    d923547ff9bd92ffc21f5e509e134afa
    <NOSCRIPT data-reactid="13"></NOSCRIPT>
    <FIGCAPTION title="John Warren Geils Jr., better known as J. Geils, the guitarist for the J. Geils Band, was found dead in his Massachusetts home." class="C(#787d82) Fz(13px) Py(5px) Lh(1.5)" data-reactid="15">John Warren Geils Jr., better known as J. Geils, the guitarist for the J. Geils Band, was found dead in his Massachusetts home.
    </FIGCAPTION><BUTTON class="C(#157cfb) Cur(p) W(100%) T(63px) Bgc(#fff) Ta(start) Fz(13px) P(0) Bd(0) O(0) Lh(1.5) Pos(a)" data-reactid="17">More</BUTTON>
    </FIGURE>John Warren Geils Jr., better known as J. Geils, the guitarist of the the J. Geils Band, was found dead in his home in Groton, Massachusetts Tuesday. He was 71. Rolling Stone has confirmed Geils' death, though a cause of death has yet to be announced.

fishingjean

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    It's still ( Im a Overcomer ) by Mandesia, it's about God , listen to the words an we've all been there , great pick you up song !!!

Droshki

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    【Zepparella】

Droshki

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Led Zeppelin When The Levee Breaks by Zepparella

Top Bottom