• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

XD45

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    jumped on a gun in 7 min then comes up with an excuse to why he cant buy it but can trade me something for it , the add didnt sugest any trades ,
    not to good of a start with 5 days on the forum,

you guys can do what you see fit but im done with him to the ignore list it goes

ilintner

Retired
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    The potential buyer's response;

DC777 said:
    The other day I told a guy that I was interested in purchasing a gun from him and he wasn't real clear on the directions to buy it from him. I had some bad luck this afternoon and have to fork out money to fix my lawn mower that I make a living with. The user just Pm's me about the gun and I explained that I had to fix my mower instead. He then messages me again and pretty much asked why did I waste his time and more importantly he went to the extent of saying that " I'm not making a good impression as a new user on the forum". That's not fair to be treated like that. Things happen in life and stuff goes wrong. I hoped that this was a friendly forum with people on it that don't harass others. Obviously this guy has nobody else interested in his $150 gun, and to harass me because he wouldn't work with me about selling it the other day and now giving me hell because something went wrong for me today is unacceptable. His name is xd45

Seems to me like both a lack of communication and unexpected expenses gone awry.

Case closed, I'd like it if we could just drop this all together.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Latest posts

Top Bottom