• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Clay

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Forum Members,

All are invited to participate and the first book will be One Second After . The first discussion will take place on 11/26 and will cover up to page 100. Please feel free to PM me questions you wish to have the group respond to or feel will cultivate healthy talking points- Clay

A "New York Times" bestseller, "One Second After" presents a terrifyingly real story of terrorism, in which one man struggles to save his family and his small North Carolina town after America loses a war.

Available @ Walmart for less than $7 or online.

img3468496920e3011f2.JPG

Attachments

• img3468496920e3011f2.JPG
      img3468496920e3011f2.JPG
      50.9 KB · Views: 345

ilintner

Retired
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Fantastic Idea!

I drive a lot, and listen to a lot of audio books, so I will do the audio book while you read :D.

Clay

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Ian just doesn't like to admit that he doesn't like to read books unless they have pictures in them.

Well Stanley is coming over and I'm gonna read to him while he drinks the red cool-aide and slips into a coma, we then will harvest his organs, sell them on eBay and use the profits to equip our militia. You're welcome to come over for the reading and harvesting organs part.....

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    GREAT idea Clay, I mean about the stanley part!! LOL I will gladly volunteer for the first stab at it!

Stanley13

I'm From AL and I Love to Shoot Shit
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Well Stanley is coming over and I'm gonna read to him while he drinks the red cool-aide and slips into a coma, we then will harvest his organs, sell them on eBay and use the profits to equip our militia. You're welcome to come over for the reading and harvesting organs part.....

If u knew how I treated my body you would know my organs r not worth transplanting...and I was hoping for a vote for president of the militia so I guess that idea is out Huh?

JohnAL

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    The Bay Minette walmart does not have the book, or much of a book section for that matter. I guess not many people around here are prolific readers. My wife works in West Mobile and passes walmart, kmart, and target on the way home. I'll get her to look for it. My mom has an appointment in Spanish Fort Friday. Maybe I can remember to swing by books a million.

Clay

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Walmart (3 different locations) didn't have the book, so I settled for downloading it to the Nook. I still like a the feel of a paperback for some reason.....

JohnAL

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Walmart (3 different locations) didn't have the book, so I settled for downloading it to the Nook. I still like a the feel of a paperback for some reason.....

I'll take a real book any day. My wife uses a Kindle for her school studying but reads paperbacks for pleasure.

I checked Books a Million in Spanish Fort/Daphne, wherever the heck it is, down by Bass Pro. No book. The wife picked one up on her lunch at Books a Million over on Airport Blvd. in Mobile. I'll get on it if I can break away from the computer.

MsChief

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    We got ours on our kindles (I love the kindle more than a book-takes up much less space) and will start reading this weekend!

b747fp

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    We got ours on our kindles (I love the kindle more than a book-takes up much less space) and will start reading this weekend!

After moving my mom's collection of 1000+ books a couple times, I'll stick with my Kindle, thanks

Stanley13

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I'm 3 chapters in... Interesting read so far!

Hey throw me a bone(basic summery of plot) I am deciding whether worth it? I haven't read a book since high school for real. And if I read can I say what I really feel if I don't cuss? Open talk?

Clay

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Stanley, as long as you behave I'd welcome your participation, especially if haven't read a book in 15+ years, that's a crime.

Stanley13

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Stanley, as long as you behave I'd welcome your participation, especially if haven't read a book in 15+ years, that's a crime.

Last book i read was in 2001......

Top Bottom