• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Fletch

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I love it....keep em coming!!! When the haters stop hatin' is when we'll know Bama has slipped back into mediocrity once again. Not happing anytime soon!

Lil' Nicky has no interest in retiring to his lake house and watching ducks sh!t in his yard all day long. He's got another 10 years left in him of making the rest of the SEC's ass quit!

Roll Tide!!!!

Glock31c

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I love it....keep em coming!!! When the haters stop hatin' is when we'll know Bama has slipped back into mediocrity once again. Not happing anytime soon!

Lil' Nicky has no interest in retiring to his lake house and watching ducks sh!t in his yard all day long. He's got another 10 years left in him of making the rest of the SEC's ass quit!

Roll Tide!!!!

Aint nobody hating on Alabama. That roll tide will get a flat uses up or will just get sh#ted on.

LowRiderRed

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0

Roll Tide!!!!

No hate here for the team or the coach, they do a fine job and will have a good team again this year. The fans on the other hand are, for the most part, laughable.

Fletch

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aint nobody hating on Alabama. That roll tide will get a flat uses up or will just get sh#ted on.

Really? You say ain't nobody hating on Alabama then in the next sentence proceed to hate on the Tide! Which is cool and all in good fun. If I wasn't alumni and a fan I would be sick and tired of hearing about them and probably hate them as well! Roll Tide!!!

Fletch

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    All fans for the most part are laughable imo. Cheese heads, Da' bears, the dog pound, etc. They are literally Fanatics! It's all in good fun and an escape from the real world for most folks. Some obviously take it to extremes and I find it equally across all fan bases Alabama included.

The most annoying I've personally encountered are some Georgia fans who literally walk up and bark in peoples faces. Way not cool and an invasion of personal space. I can handle chants, hollering, and jeering from a distance but draw the line at having some drunk nose to nose barking spit in my face.

I wonder if shoving one of them out of your face and to the ground would be grounds for getting shot these days? I haven't been to a live game in several years and enjoy it from the comfort of my couch and big screen these days!

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    If there were no fans there would be no sports. I don't mind fanatic fans as long as they don't become obnoxious when I don't share their point of view. I'm more then willing to give them space. I'll cheer my Team but don't bash the opposition, the score board will tell the tale.

I think there are plenty of facts to support the braggers and the haters opinions. Lol

LowRiderRed

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    If there were no fans there would be no sports. I don't mind fanatic fans as long as they don't become obnoxious when I don't share their point of view.

Well that's awfully accommodating of you.

MarkS

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    I would rather be fishing, hunting or almost anything else but watch someone else play a game. Many years ago I liked to watch the occasional Braves baseball game but when their over paid butts went on strike instead of playing the World Series that was it I haven’t watched a game since. The NFL might as well fold up and disappear forever for the disrespect they have showed our National Anthem

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Glock31c

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I would rather be fishing, hunting or almost anything else but watch someone else play a game. Many years ago I liked to watch the occasional Braves baseball game but when their over paid butts went on strike instead of playing the World Series that was it I haven’t watched a game since. The NFL might as well fold up and disappear forever for the disrespect they have showed our National Anthem

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like college and high schools sports to watch. But NFL I been stop watch to many sissy and cry baby and you know what else. But ill watch baseball sometime and I can't stand basketball.

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    If there were no fans there would be no sports. I don't mind fanatic fans as long as they don't become obnoxious when I don't share their point of view.

Well that's awfully accommodating of you.

The accommodation was in the last two sentences of the paragraph. You missed them when rushing to poke.

rtprthd

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    You people still hanging out in this ol' thread whining like a bunch of liberals about Bama whoopin ass?

Just kidding(stirring some shit)...

This season is shaping up to be a good one. God, I hope we start Tua, and Saban doesn't get into that whole drama mess with the QB position like he has in years past.

JWlineman

Master
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    I'm glad I kicked this thread back off. Haha

War Eagle!!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Glock31c

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    You people still hanging out in this ol' thread whining like a bunch of liberals about Bama whoopin ass?

Just kidding(stirring some shit)...

This season is shaping up to be a good one. God, I hope we start Tua, and Saban doesn't get into that whole drama mess with the QB position like he has in years past.

I got something you can stir this L.S.U gumbo. I got some elephant feet in the gumbo this year.

Top Bottom