• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    A group of police officers werereportedly asked to move or leave a Starbucks coffee shop on the Fourth of July because a customer felt uncomfortable.

According to a tweet from the Tempe Officers Association, six Tempe Police Department officers were drinking coffee before their shift at the Starbucks near Scottsdale and McKellips roads when a barista told them a customer "did not feel safe" by their presence.

The barista allegedly asked the officers to move out of the customer's line of sight or to leave, the tweet states.

if I was watch commander, I would flood this place with cops, on and off duty, as many as would go there...

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    A group of police officers werereportedly asked to move or leave a Starbucks coffee shop on the Fourth of July because a customer felt uncomfortable.

According to a tweet from the Tempe Officers Association, six Tempe Police Department officers were drinking coffee before their shift at the Starbucks near Scottsdale and McKellips roads when a barista told them a customer "did not feel safe" by their presence.

The barista allegedly asked the officers to move out of the customer's line of sight or to leave, the tweet states.

if I was watch commander, I would flood this place with cops, on and off duty, as many as would go there...

I would add to that, I wouldn’t buy a thing. Tell them your meeting someone and ask to use the restroom.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Snake-Eyes

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apparently the barista knew one of the officers by name, since he was a regular, and asked that officer.

So:
    -No credit for being a regular customer vs a triggered snowflake.
    -No credit for being a uniformed police officer vs a plainclothed crybaby.
    -No credit for being a group of 6 police officers vs a single butt hurt hippie.
    -No credit for being uniformed police officers getting coffee before going on-shift ON JULY 4TH.

Horrible business sense.
    Should've told the snowflake "that's too bad; may we suggest DECAF for the one? The rest of us feel perfectly safe."

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I hope the starbucks snowflakes have the barista or starbucks phone on speed dial: when some BGs start breaking into their home at 2AM and they feel "uncomfortable" don't call LE!

rviray

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    The only time when someone should feel unsafe around a cop is:

1) When you have open warrants
    2) You did something incredible stupid
    3) When the cop is next to an Indian, Cowboy, Construction Worker, and a guy in a Navy uniform while YMCA is playing in the background.

Snake-Eyes

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    IMG_2600.JPG

Self-made billionaire who actually cared about the Nation.

RIP, Mr. Perot.

Attachments

• IMG_2600.JPG
      IMG_2600.JPG
      14.9 KB · Views: 308

MarkS

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    The Milligan Baptist Church was hit by lightning and burned. The photo I saw showed the whole rooftop burning. Sad day for the congregation and for me as that was where I was baptized many years ago

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Should be popular with the environmentalist biker gangs.

Harley-Davidson's Electric Hog: 0 to 60 mph in 3 seconds

$30K For a battery powered scooter. Full Charge (new) = 146 miles in the City and worse 95 miles combined city/highway (70mph). Range is probably driver only. HDs been trolling and recruiting yuppies for years. Now more anti fossil fuel fanatics can be laughed at only these folks will be in black leather with HD on their backs. Since a lot of HDs ride trailers to the Rallies, they won't need to worry about "charging stations" going cross country. Takes one hour to charge a a "charging Station" or overnight plugged in at home. Lol

The rest of the "Future" looks like Buell. Crotch rocket style and HD reliability. Thanks for the laff!

LowRiderRed

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    $30K For a battery powered scooter. Full Charge (new) = 146 miles in the City and worse 95 miles combined city/highway (70mph). Range is probably driver only. HDs been trolling and recruiting yuppies for years. Now more anti fossil fuel fanatics can be laughed at only these folks will be in black leather with HD on their backs. Since a lot of HDs ride trailers to the Rallies, they won't need to worry about "charging stations" going cross country. Takes one hour to charge a a "charging Station" or overnight plugged in at home. Lol

The rest of the "Future" looks like Buell. Crotch rocket style and HD reliability. Thanks for the laff!

The future really doesn't look too bright then. HD shut down Buell in 2009. As far as I know EBR makes a few bikes these days, but they really aren't a player in the market.

Ross7

Virtuoso
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Ruger (RGR) sure took a dump at the stock market today, finishing at $45.55 a share (-$10.95/-19.38%). This comes after they reported disappointing Q2 FY2019 earnings results yesterday. Bummer.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Ruger (RGR) sure took a dump at the stock market today, finishing at $45.55 a share (-$10.95/-19.38%). This comes after they reported disappointing Q2 FY2019 earnings results yesterday. Bummer.

“Buy when there’s blood in the streets … even if the blood is your own.”

Baron Rothschild

madeSICC88

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Took 7 days off work to go on a road trip with my wife and kids, we had never been to Oregon so we choose that as our path. If any of you ever make it to this side of the country, you owe it to yourself to drive up the coast. Never been to a more beautiful place. Best trip I've ever taken.
    a40787d0db46416c01f9075e571ce809.jpg
    b143d922d13ccb344ea777b51fbd530f.jpg
    4a2f2859435e92c13aa53b0f462ef463.jpg
    bdd1bc60c3ced62239ee494d30de3fad.jpg
    f73af7df0a37515f96d9fa64c6811639.jpg

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk

madeSICC88

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Well I don't live in the south anymore so they drive to get to Oregon wasn't long but we did drive a lot throughout the week, took all the scenic drives we came across. It was a amazing vacation with my family, we had a great time.

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk

Top Bottom