• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Time to evict his backside!

I’m pretty sure he’ll come up with it, it’s just irritating that he took my rent money to the ships and lost it. I’m sure if he had won I wouldn’t have shared in the winnings.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

spongemonkey

Banned
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I’m pretty sure he’ll come up with it, it’s just irritating that he took my rent money to the ships and lost it. I’m sure if he had won I wouldn’t have shared in the winnings.

I hear you but, it sill would have irritated me if he told me that he lost the rent money elsewhere that was due me!

Droshki

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0

That's what late fees are for. To help with kind of behavior.

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0

Tag up on "LATE FEES", doesn't matter if he win or looses. Increase the Fee amount each time its late. Sounds like this is not his first payment breach of contract and with his lack of priorities at your expense: you might want to start eviction anyway, takes time to get it done.
    More important things to do then trying to instill a sense of responsibility in a bum. IMHO

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    I went to the liquor store Tuesday afternoon on my bicycle, bought a bottle of Scotch and put it in the bicycle basket.

As I was about to leave, I thought to myself that if I fell off the bicycle, the bottle would break. So I drank all the Scotch before I cycled home.

It turned out to be a very good decision because I fell off my bicycle seven times on the way home.

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    The obviously best POTUS ever has secured the release of our Korean hostages and set up a meeting for peace on the Korean Peninsula, I pray for peace as every Service member that has ever served does. May the Peace talks continue and be successful. Sec Pompeo was obviously the best choice for Sec of State.

spongemonkey

Banned
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    The obviously best POTUS ever has secured the release of our Korean hostages and set up a meeting for peace on the Korean Peninsula, I pray for peace as every Service member that has ever served does. May the Peace talks continue and be successful. Sec Pompeo was obviously the best choice for Sec of State.

Yes, I heard that news early this morning. It is definitely good news for sure.

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I support a final peace agreement and a formal end to the Korean Conflict/War. I just don't want the United States to become North Korea's sugar daddy. We have a long historyof trying to buy the peace and compliance with North Korea, I hope thats over.

spongemonkey

Banned
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I saw this politcal cartoon and thought I would share it.

Attachments

• nuke deal with iran.jpg
      nuke deal with iran.jpg
      46.6 KB · Views: 105

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Isreal is has the capability to fly strikes into Iran, if its positively clear that Iran is responsible for missle strikes in Isreal, targets within Iran are now on the table. The Q is: will Iran just continue attacking Isreal from under Syria's burka or will they start action under their own flag? Either way, they best keep watching the sky. The Iran nuke issues are a major concern for Isreal, who may decide to do some preemptive cleanup on those facilities.

I think that in the past: the U.S. requested Isreal to refrain from offensive attacks in order to keep Middle East neighbors from jumping in..Thats why Isreal hasn't publicly sent any troops to the areas conflicts we have been involved in around that area. That does not apply when Isreal is attacked first. Since Iran tossed down first, Isreal may go off the reservation without any ramifications from the U.S. as this escalates.

Viking1204

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Little Rock? If you hike, or can endure a long trail on the "easy" side, go up Pinnacle Mountain. There's a nice family-owned gun/sporting goods store in Sherwood called Fort Thompson. Guns, ammo, reloading gear, hunting stuff, archery... like a big-box store of the same flavor, but none of their drama. West Little Rock is where a bunch of the restaurants and shops used to be growing. If you find yourself in Cabot, get some BBQ at "Mean Pig". If you're out the back gate of the base, get some BBQ at "Smokin Buns". There's a brewery downtown called Diamond Bear. They have the best root beer, too. Better than any national brand root beer...

Enjoy the trip!

Thanks, had lunch at Smokin Buns the other day, heading to the Mean Pig for lunch today. My company pays me up to $59 a day per diem, I've probably put on a few pounds this week, hopefully I can hike some of it off this weekend.

TennJeep1618

2M 1FTE
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Well, we're back under contract on the same house we tried to buy back in February. Hopefully nothing crazy will come up this time.

I'm dreading moving everything in my gun room, so I'll probably have an online yard sale over the next few weeks to get rid of all the stuff I don't need or haven't used in the past few years.

spongemonkey

Banned
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Well, we're back under contract on the same house we tried to buy back in February. Hopefully nothing crazy will come up this time.

I'm dreading moving everything in my gun room, so I'll probably have an online yard sale over the next few weeks to get rid of all the stuff I don't need or haven't used in the past few years.
    If you happen to have any SKS or Makarov related items, let me know. I may be able to take them off your hands and lighten your moving load.

JWlineman

Master
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

I have been dreading the same thing. How much can I "not live with or replace".
    Is it bad to be looking at houses based on the distance from a range or ranges? Lol

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

TennJeep1618

2M 1FTE
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    If you happen to have any SKS or Makarov related items, let me know. I may be able to take them off your hands and lighten your moving load.

Nah, I'll have various glock and 2011 parts, maybe an optic or two, and a lot of rifle reloading stuff to unload, but nothing SKS or Makarov.

Good Luck Jeep!!

Get it insured before the hurricane hits!

Thanks! It will most definitely be insured before we take ownership.

I have been dreading the same thing. How much can I "not live with or replace".
    Is it bad to be looking at houses based on the distance from a range or ranges? Lol

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Yeah, I definitely don't want to have to move all of this stuff, especially things I haven't even seen in years. Luckily this place is about 30 minutes closer to work and all of the USPSA ranges, and only about 15 minutes further from the FOP range.

Droshki

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0

The one with polybutylene piping?

Top Bottom