• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • LowRiderRed

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Shopping for new health insurance SUCKS. Only provider in Alabama is Blue Cross. No choices and it is NOT cheap.

If I remember correctly, Alabama chose to have only one provider, therefore there is no competition. Somehow it related to not accepting Federal money for Medicaid expansion, but I don't know all the details. That left Blue Cross/Blue Shield as the only provider.

bohica793

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    If I remember correctly, Alabama chose to have only one provider, therefore there is no competition. Somehow it related to not accepting Federal money for Medicaid expansion, but I don't know all the details. That left Blue Cross/Blue Shield as the only provider.

What's really funny is I can move across the line into Florida and get the same coverage for about $2500/yr cheaper.

Viking1204

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I've had 7.25" of rain since Sunday plus whatever has fallen today since I left the house. My guess is I'll be up to 8 or 9 inches by the time I get home this evening. Frank, ready to go 4 wheeling at the lease?

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    I had the monster breakfast burrito,went to the head,cut a HUGE greasy fart,lit the toilet paper roll on fire and the flames spread to the cleaning supply locker which had a 10gal keg of MEK stored there,which erupted into a ball of flames. The duty manager thought the smell of burning MEK was just a overdone taco shell and failed to notify the fire department until the flames caught the Jaun Valdez tablecloths on fire.
    The hot sauce caught and the place was gone. It is scheduled to reopen tomorrow afternoon. ---- SAWMAN

MarkS

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Asking for prayers for my half-sister Sandy Haugen, she’s fighting the big C and is not doing very good. Chemo has her down and she can use all the prayers she can get. She’s my fathers daughter from his first wife and lives in Medford,Or.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bobinbusan

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    so YOU "BUSTED 39 & HOLDING, MADE IT TO 69 AND HOLDING, SURE HOPE YOU MAKE 99 & HOLDING :car: :fish2: :peace:

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY AND KEEP ON HOLDING

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Well...I hit the BIG 69 today thanks to the Blessings I have been given so far I am in pretty good health!

congratulations...

plan on living til you are 120 and get run over by a jealous young husband...

may you keep your hair intact, your vision be sharp, your aim true, your legs strong, and your loins be virile..

old indian blessing updated with english

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Another reason to install a "round brown" douche nozzle ASAP.
    After a week or so with that you can start going to the Bingo parlor again.
    You know,just thinking,wouldn't one of them old fashioned Quaker made boot cleaners work just as well ??---- SAWMAN

Top Bottom