• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Hope everybody has a deep bunker, RayBans, SPF 80 and a horse. Is there time to set up string and cup comm? Lol

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    And the shortest books ever written

MY BLACK GIRLFRIENDS
    By Tiger Woods

THINGS I LOVE ABOUT MY COUNTRY
    By Jane Fonda
    & Michelle Obama
    Illustrated by Michael Moore
    Foreword by George Soros
    ______________________________ __________

MY CHRISTIAN ACCOMPLISHMENTS
    & HOW I HELPED AFTER KATRINA
    By "The Rev Jesse Jackson"
    & "The Rev Al Sharpton"
    ______________________________ ________
    THINGS I LOVE ABOUT BILL
    By Hillary Clinton

THINGS I CANNOT AFFORD
    By Bill Gates
    ______________________________ ______
    THINGS I WOULD NOT DO FOR MONEY
    By Dennis Rodman
    ______________________________ ___
    THINGS WE KNOW TO BE TRUE
    By Al Gore & John Kerry
    ______________________________ _______
    GUIDE TO THE PACIFIC
    By Amelia Earhart
    ______________________________ ______
    HOW TO LIVE LIFE TO THE FULLEST
    By Dr. J ack Kevorkian
    ______________________________ ____
    TO ALL THE MEN WE HAVE LOVED BEFORE
    By Ellen de Generes & Rosie O'Donnell

THE AMISH PHONE DIRECTORY

______________________________ _________

MY PLAN TO FIND THE REAL KILLERS
    By O. J. Simpson
    ______________________________ ___________
    HOW TO DRINK & DRIVE SAFELY
    By Ted Kennedy
    ________ _
    MY BOOK ON MORALS
    By Bill Clinton
    With introduction by
    The Rev. Jesse Jackson
    And foreword by
    Tiger Woods with John Edwards

HOW TO WIN A SUPER BOWL
    BY THE ATLANTA FALCONS

AND, JUST ADDED:
    My Complete Knowledge of Military Strategy
    By Nancy Pelosi
    ______________________________ ____________
    And the shortest book of all....

THINGS I DID TO DESERVE THE NOBEL PEACE PRIZE
    By Barack Obama

MarkS

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Tired of being a chauffeur for my wife. We left Baker about 6:30 this morning and almost 6 hours and a boatload of yard sales later we’re in Bonifay. Saw a little bit of gun stuff including 3 long guns only thing I’ve bought so far is a couple of ammo cans

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JWlineman

Master
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Tired of being a chauffeur for my wife. We left Baker about 6:30 this morning and almost 6 hours and a boatload of yard sales later we’re in Bonifay. Saw a little bit of gun stuff including 3 long guns only thing I’ve bought so far is a couple of ammo cans

Thoughts and prayers... haha

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

What and you did not stop by here? No competition...lol

madeSICC88

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Well today my wife and I went to do our final walkthrough of the house we are supposed to be closing on on Thursday, I go in and go back to the bedrooms and look into the hall bathroom and see that the cabinets in the bathroom are open. I don't think all that much of it. I look inside the cabinets, all looks normal so I close them up. Right after I leave the bathroom I hear my wife and the real estate agent talking about the back sliding door being open, so I go and check it out and we are just wondering if the owner of the house we're there and accidentally left it open. So I continue on downstairs. It's a un-finished basement so it's all frames and exposed wiring, plumbing ect.. I go into one of the rooms where the water shut off is located and first thing I notice is a crescent wrench on the ground, look up at the main water and sure enough the water pipe is disconnected after the shut off. Follow the pipe up the wall and up on the ceiling and sure enough under the insulation under the upper floor it is tore out and about 5 ft more of copper piping cut out. Now I go into the utility room and yep, every bit of copper piping that is accessible in that room is gone. Water softener, water heater, all the sink, bathroom kitchen water pipes gone. Sons of bitches. I call the Real Estate agent down and show her and she was in disbelief as well.
    We are supposed to be closing on Thursday, and this doesn't make me not want the house. So I just tell them I want a Licensed Plumber to perform the work and I need it done properly before I will sign everything, which they agree, it's truly not a ton ton of work since the basement is wide open it should be a fairly simple job, but God Damn, some people are assholes. Our house buying experience was going was too smooth, so we should of seen something coming.

Sent from my LG-H700 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

MarkS

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Man it’s a shame that there’s scumbag thieves no matter where you go in this country

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    $2.76 per lb, not exactly a huge haul..some people work harder at being bums and thieves than they would on an honest job

and that is spot price, not scrap..scrap price even less I am sure..

Snake-Eyes

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Double-check every door and window to make sure they didn't leave one unlocked for another visit. Then put some security signs/stickers, close the window blinds, and leave a dog dish outside. If they're stupid enough to return, no need for a discussion on their motives. They've said PLENTY by just being there... Protect yourself and family and give the home-invaders a terminal case of lead-poisoning.

madeSICC88

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    This happened in Pocatello ID. The current owners will file a police report, nobody touched the wrench that was left, so prints could possibly be pulled. And yea they couldn't of gotten much for what they pulled, and no wire was touched so we are thinking that they could of possibly been there when we pulled up and heard us pull into the driveway, we sat there for a few minutes waiting for the Real Estate agent. They might of taken off then. Who knows.

And Yes a Security System and cameras were already ordered and will be here next week. Looks like that will take a bump up in priority on getting installed. Haha and a German Shepard was supposed to be a Christmas gift for the kids but that might be bumped up too haha. It's a nice neighborhood so I don't imagine it's a issue aside from it being a vacant house and someone saw the opportunity. But yea they won't be happy if they come back while we are there.
    So glad that a final walkthrough is required though, would of been so furious if we signed and then walked through afterwards. Washer and Dryer is supposed to be delivered Friday. That would of been fun to find out then.

Sent from my LG-H700 using Tapatalk

Snake-Eyes

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sounds like you have the situation covered. Karma/guardian-angel helped you out on this one. More silver-linings to be thankful for in November. :)

As for the dog, I'd recommend you get the house squared away and everyone settled, first. That's a lot of added choas and stress for a new pet to be welcomed with. It should be introduced to a stable home, if able. The dog dish outside, though, still recommend. It's a visual cue, like security cameras and stickers. The home invader may or may not care, but it's a cheap deterrent in the meantime.

Good luck on everything.

rtprthd

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sorry to hear that. Meth heads suck!!! But glad to hear everything is working out for y'all in Idaho. Keep us posted on how things work out.

Snake-Eyes

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Took a few minutes, but I finally rid my iPhone of those annoying "extra" holidays on the "US Holidays" calendar.

Create your own Holidays calendar, scroll through and manually create the ones you want (repeat yearly, etc). The "Custom" selection in the repeat section will allow you to pick Third Monday of July or whatever... The current "US" calendar tells you "Last Monday in May", etc for each holiday.

Then, deselect those "US" calendars and enjoy the declutter.

Top Bottom