• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bmixs10

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Residential water pressure tends to range 45 to 80 psi. Don't think the Neo or you are designed for higher pressures. I know I'm not.

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    I know that I don't get out much,but . . . what does it clean off,and from where ??
    Is there a soap then a rinse cycle like at a carwash ?? Are there revolving heads that can be changed like on a Hornady brass prep station ?? Can you replace the regular water with "sparkling" water like from your soda stream ?? Do you have to remove your shoes and socks before you use this device ??
    Sorry . . . I just tend to "overthink" things like this. ---- SAWMAN

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sawman...POOP, hit the switch and water cleans you, then pat dry, no more stinky shorts with brown streaks, no more dingleberries or pulled poop matted hair...clean as a whistle! the dual model is for the ladies that does the front too.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    who needs a brush? turn it up to 110 psi....that ought to do the job...

they do have an optional wire brush attachment for those used to john wayne paper..

the torch attachment will take the dingleberries out of the picture

:pound::boink:

FUPAGUNT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sawman...POOP, hit the switch and water cleans you, then pat dry, no more stinky shorts with brown streaks, no more dingleberries or pulled poop matted hair...clean as a whistle! the dual model is for the ladies that does the front too.

Jesus man do you even wipe your ass??

FUPAGUNT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Well i know that but what about all the others years you didnt have one?? Your last post that I quoted sounds like you walk around with a load in your underpants every day. If you never learned to wipe correctly Im sure Sawman wouldnt mind giving you a lesson or two. I heard he aint cheap though..

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Oh . . ok . . now I understand. Kinda like a dishwasher. You gotta wash before it washes.
    I would think that some kind of vinyl siding house cleaner could be used to do a "thouough" job.
    Could you ever develope water embolism from this ?? Are they made by a reputable company like Dyson,Hoover,or John Deere,Cub Cadet,or Mahindra ??
    Could we possibly see a comprehensive "proper usage" video (by a female) please ?? ---- SAWMAN

Viking1204

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Shopping for new health insurance SUCKS. Only provider in Alabama is Blue Cross. No choices and it is NOT cheap.

Yep, Obamcare has ruined Healthcare in this country. Back in the day I could go to the doctor and pay a $20 Co-Pay, didn't matter how many times I went I or any one of my family members paid a $20 Co-Pay. Now thanks to Obamacare that Co-Pay has risen to $165 per visit. I've been sick twice this year, my son was sick at the beginning of the year and my wife has had some issues with acid reflux she's been to the doctor for. We've probably have paid out or have bills for over $3k this year. My son was congested and had trouble breathing so my wife took him to the ER, our portion of that bill was $1,650 alone. When is Congress going to get off their ass and fix this shit???

FLT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Yep, Obamcare has ruined Healthcare in this country. Back in the day I could go to the doctor and pay a $20 Co-Pay, didn't matter how many times I went I or any one of my family members paid a $20 Co-Pay. Now thanks to Obamacare that Co-Pay has risen to $165 per visit. I've been sick twice this year, my son was sick at the beginning of the year and my wife has had some issues with acid reflux she's been to the doctor for. We've probably have paid out or have bills for over $3k this year. My son was congested and had trouble breathing so my wife took him to the ER, our portion of that bill was $1,650 alone. When is Congress going to get off their ass and fix this shit???

Unfortunately, never. They were not required to use obama care they have their own health care plan . Guess who pays for it , yep the tax payer.

TK5o

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    How did the whole issue of them having separate plans and not paying for ir get started? Was it slipped into another bill way back when? Was is a vote all on it own? Maybe we should start a bill toend that. Make them use the same health plans we have and they have to pay for it as well

TennJeep1618

2M 1FTE
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Time to change the topic.

Mobile apparently got a TON of rain yesterday right after I left to go home. I got here this morning and the water line was where I normally park my truck, about 3ft above the level of the road.

82e8cce39152ad5311b063fdf661d4ca.jpg

a7e0ebb7b962dac997b7214124cc3566.jpg

Top Bottom