• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MarkS

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    December 7th 1941 Never Forget
    all the lives lost in the surprise attach by the Japanese
    I drove a survivor to the VA hospitals in Montgomery and Tuskegee when he needed to go over the years
    He wouldn’t say much other than the Navy got the worst of the attack. He was stationed at Hickam Field with the Army Air Corp
    RIP Comer Eugene Stewart

Edit to correct spelling Hickam not Wickam

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

JWlineman

Master
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    That guy looks like actor/screen writer Larry Davis, Curb your enthusiasm (HBO). I couldn't find his position on guns. Lol
    Yeah it is, and I'm sure his position on guns isn't close to ours. I could be wrong though...

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

rtprthd

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Yeah it is, and I'm sure his position on guns isn't close to ours. I could be wrong though...

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Pretty sure he it isn't as well. But Larry David did do a helluva Bernie Sanders impression on SNL during the primaries.

3rdown110yds2go

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    On this day ..... It was about 3:00 AM ....An entire bus full of us long haired hippie types... half asleep...pulled through some gates and stopped only to meet a couple of guys with really bad attitudes....
    " I was thinking.... What the hell are they so mad about !!! " hell it's 3:00 in the morning !!!
    He was screaming really loud how so many men had given their lives on this day so that we could have the honor of living in our Beloved USA......I had arrived at Boot Camp....Dec 7, 1970....That was 48 yrs ago........It changed me forever....and for that I am forever grateful......I will never forget this day.....

God rest the souls who gave it all at Pearl Harbor on that day.......

Last edited:

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Its a damn shame that recognition of National Pearl Harbor Recognition Day has fallen to such a low. Mostly just a foot note on most news stations, 10 maybe 15 seconds of coverage.

rtprthd

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Its a damn shame that recognition of National Pearl Harbor Recognition Day has fallen to such a low. Mostly just a foot note on most news stations, 10 maybe 15 seconds of coverage.

Turn the news off...it's all horseshit anyways. Put it on AHC(American Heroes Channel), they always have good specials and documentaries on Pearl Harbor this time of year.

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Something else . . . when is the last time you heard anything at all about the fighting in them "shit hole" countries in the middle east.
    Our service members are still fighting and being killed. They are still losing limbs,eyesight,hearing,and developing PTSD. They were away from their families for Thanksgiving and will still be gone for Christmas. Their children will be without fathers,mothers,and in some cases BOTH . . . for what ??????
    What the fuck are we there for. Guessing . . . to make the already rich,even richer.
    We were there when the Dems were in charge,we were there when the Repubs were in charge. Everybodys gettin' a huge slice of the defense contractors pie. That is . . . except the people that are fighting and dieing.
    What the hell is wrong with this country ??? ---- SAWMAN

Attachments

• SANY0063.jpg
      SANY0063.jpg
      427.4 KB · Views: 115

3rdown110yds2go

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Something else . . . when is the last time you heard anything at all about the fighting in them "shit hole" countries in the middle east.
    Our service members are still fighting and being killed. They are still losing limbs,eyesight,hearing,and developing PTSD. They were away from their families for Thanksgiving and will still be gone for Christmas. Their children will be without fathers,mothers,and in some cases BOTH . . . for what ??????
    What the fuck are we there for. Guessing . . . to make the already rich,even richer.
    We were there when the Dems were in charge,we were there when the Repubs were in charge. Everybodys gettin' a huge slice of the defense contractors pie. That is . . . except the people that are fighting and dieing.
    What the hell is wrong with this country ??? ---- SAWMAN

We've been lied to all along......but... America is / has been for a while waking up to the Bullshit...When I go to the VA Clinic I actually just keep my Cap pulled down and don't / Can't look any longer.....The young Men who look like they are 15 yrs old....have lost a leg....an arm....with their wife and child pushing their wheelchair.....I get furious and want to scream just thinking about it and wondering " When is enough enough ".....When are the lying Bastards in Washington going to go fight a War....or even send " Their " children......This has become Insane !!!

They have put us in a World Of Shit.....And they don't care.....

Snake-Eyes

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Evil people will always exist. Trying to get more and more footholds. Like a big nasty game: build up strength, expand, build up, expand, repeat. We can chip away over time and maintain a presence there until certain objectives are met, or we can retreat back to CONUS, and wait for the pot to boil over again "over there". At that point, we either go back and fight hard to regain what we gave up, or it's worse and becomes WW-3.

It's a sick way to look at the numbers, but the entire number of losses in recent conflicts pales in comparison to one major battle of a global conflict. The ideal number of losses is ZERO, but in this world, short of global peace and prosperity, that is an unrealistic expectation knowing future conflicts are inevitable.

The real lightning rod for your understandable frustration should be politicians driving weak foreign-relations, crippling domestic policies, and misguidedly-neutered Rules-of-Engagement.

1) An armed society is a polite society
    2) Good fences make good neighbors.
    3) Speak softly and carry an armored tank division.

An armed populace, plus strong border security, plus a strong military, in a global environment that understands there are swift consequences for evil actions... the various Nations would be better off all around.

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    I almost feel bad about walking into the VA clinic seeing all the young injured there for treatment. They just doubled the size of the Eglin Clinic just to be able to serve the increasing numbers.

Gas Port

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    My oldest daughter was accepted into LSU Baton Rouge last night. She will only be 2.5 hours away but it will be hard letting her go. They grow up fast.

Top Bottom