• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TennJeep1618

2M 1FTE
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    It's closing day. Looks like we finally got everything figured out and finalized yesterday afternoon about 3:40pm. Hopefully everything will be correct when we get to closing. This week has not been confidence inspiring.

TennJeep1618

2M 1FTE
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Thanks, guys. Another hour and a half at work, then off to the final walk-through right before closing. I just got the final C/D and everything looks good. Keeping my fingers crossed.

Snake-Eyes

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    ... I just got the final C/D and everything looks good. Keeping my fingers crossed.

You know that page that says something to the effect of "all known aliases"? I hate that page. I tell them, hell No, I don't have any "aliases". This is just a list of the various ways a bunch of lazy idiots misspelled my name. "Oh, but sir, you have to sign every part of the closing documents."

So I sign it, with a big ol' statement: "This is a list of how idiots misspelled my name" next to my signature.

MarkS

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    You know that page that says something to the effect of "all known aliases"? I hate that page. I tell them, hell No, I don't have any "aliases". This is just a list of the various ways a bunch of lazy idiots misspelled my name. "Oh, but sir, you have to sign every part of the closing documents."

So I sign it, with a big ol' statement: "This is a list of how idiots misspelled my name" next to my signature.

Thanks to my relatives I’ve got several alias. When I bought land from them they all got my name wrong. While I go by MarkS on here it’s really Marcus. Last road I cleared before I was hurt and declared disabled my boss named for me Marc Smith Blvd in Niceville

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Stagman

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I'm thinking about starting a new thread titled "Trump, Clinton, North Korea, Russia, and Baltimore Mega Thread" :lol: I will be setting the over/under at 8 pages before it gets locked.

JWlineman

Master
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    I'm thinking about starting a new thread titled "Trump, Clinton, North Korea, Russia, and Baltimore Mega Thread" I will be setting the over/under at 8 pages before it gets locked.
    f7acea855432c247bbeaf64a6c7d85ac.gif

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    I'm thinking about starting a new thread titled "Trump, Clinton, North Korea, Russia, and Baltimore Mega Thread" :lol: I will be setting the over/under at 8 pages before it gets locked.

work ferguson, Zimmerman and stormy daniels in, and I won't give it 2 pages

here is an extremely smart woman, and she is point on.

Last edited:
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Anyone looking for a target stand, check out going out a going out of business sale. This was at Toys R Us yesterday
    05739b3303465403aef4f42cb403fa7c.jpg

Wife asked me why would I want a sign? I’m like it’s a decent target stand at $45 and probably negotiable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom