• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Looks good but dang man my back is already hurting from trying to do something I shouldn’t have tried but it’s almost done and she looks fine but I don’t think I would ever get done with her but I bet my wife would cremate my butt in a bonfire with me tied to a stake in the middle

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lol

when I was 20, I would have said I would cripple that girl...

now, I fear the opposite would occur...

madeSICC88

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I spent most of the weekend painting in the new house. Got 3 rooms painted and a couple other small projects done, as well as doing a final sweep and walk through in the old house, because I'm supposed to close on it tomorrow. I'm looking forward to football, then shooting this coming weekend.
    I'll be doing the same in a few weeks, put in a offer and was accepted last Friday. Been living with our in-laws for a little over a year, I don't think I'll be able to stop smiling the day we get to move our stuff out haha.

Sent from my LG-H700 using Tapatalk

MarkS

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    I'll be doing the same in a few weeks, put in a offer and was accepted last Friday. Been living with our in-laws for a little over a year, I don't think I'll be able to stop smiling the day we get to move our stuff out haha.

Sent from my LG-H700 using Tapatalk

Congrats on your new house and I can imagine how happy you’ll be come moving day.

Ross7

Virtuoso
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I see that my Ruger stock reached a 52-week high in intra-day trading yesterday, and ended the day UP 7.30%. AOBC (Smith & Wesson, Crimson Trace, Gemtech) did well after the release of a higher than expected earnings report and closed UP 43.60%. Nothing like 2016 numbers but still a healthy sign for the companies.

FUPAGUNT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Well our move back here didnt start off so great. Wife picked up the rental truck this morning and backed into my mother in laws vehicle trying to back it in the driveway. No damage to the rental thank god. I have been down here all week for training then I fly back up to Lex tomorrow and have to turn around and drive the truck back down here. Lets hope the rest of the move goes a lot smoother.. 20180901_105532_1535813804863.jpg

Attachments

• 20180901_105532_1535813804863.jpg
      20180901_105532_1535813804863.jpg
      1.1 MB · Views: 138
    Last edited:

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Just gotta believe that with the new Gander Outdoors within a couple miles of Dick's,they are gonna have a hard time surviving.
    However the buisness at Academy was pretty good. BUT . . . I asked the guy back in the gun department if they had any mags for "a Ruger Mini-14" and he took me over to a display of pistol mags. When I said that they most likely will not be over here,he asked "why not". I told him that a Ruger Mini-14 was a rifle and he said "oh,ok". Then he took me to where the MagPul brand of AR mags were displayed and proudly stated . . "here they are".
    Freaking dumbass !!! ----- SAWMAN

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    As the storm raged, the captain realized his ship was sinking fast. He called out, "Anyone here know how to pray?"

One man stepped forward. "Aye, Captain, I know how to pray."

"Good," said the captain, "you pray while the rest of us put on our life jackets - we're one short."

3876961474.gif

Gas Port

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    A woman shot her ex-husband in front of her three kids at a Wal-Mart I shop at. I guess she was tired of his sh.t feel sorry for the kids having to watch that and grow up without parents. Then again who knows what the dad did to them.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    A woman shot her ex-husband in front of her three kids at a Wal-Mart I shop at. I guess she was tired of his sh.t feel sorry for the kids having to watch that and grow up without parents. Then again who knows what the dad did to them.

got a link for the details?

MarkS

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Only took me 2 weeks but I finally got my tractor tire back on the tractor. I ran over a pallet that was overgrown and I didn’t see it until it or maybe something else punctured a rear tire. Had to break it down and patch the tube vacuum out the inside of the tire then get it all back together and on the tractor. Mowed the backyard and I could bail hay if it dries out

Top Bottom