• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Chick-fila had given a donation funding commitment thru 2018(+-). That ended and Chick realign donations, spreading it around and still including Christian charities. CNN was the first to "spin it" as a cave in to LGBT?lomnop, giving the alt-sex group clout for political "win" that they actually had very little to do with. Read what Chick and the Salvation Army say about it. Yes, the SA will miss the contributions but it was never meant to go on forever. Chick, like us; can chose what they donate to if any: its not a perpetual entitlement.

FLT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    The clinton news network strikes again, it’s a damn shame what they get away with. I’m not sure what to call what they broadcast, but propaganda is a lot closer to what it is. It’s not news that is for sure.

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Sad for the above lady and her family,but Texas has allowed the feral hog population to increase by not taking measures to stop them in the 1990's and even now.
    Unfortunately . . . Fla. will be right behind them.
    PROOF - - -> look at the laws for hunting feral hogs in the WMA's and Eglin. And the deer hunters. How many will actually shoot a feral hog while sitting their food plot ??
    Florida WILL HAVE a Texas sized feral hog problem in the years to come. ( And Bear ???) --- SAWMAN

MauserLarry

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I heard Harrison Ford say that the part where he shot the guy wasn't in the script. He was so tired that he just pulled out his gun on impulse and shot, the stunt man was quick enough to figure the deal out and fell. Great scene.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    any one a little OCD? got weird hobbies? do you not step on cracks in the sidewalk and think you may be odd?

watch my "strange addiction", after 5 minutes , you will be fine..you will think there is nothing wrong at all with you..perfectly normal

Last edited:

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Can’t. Just got Disney+. Too busy watching the Mandolorian and reliving my childhood by sharing the old money with my kids, like the Jungle Book.

Deadly Threat Defense LLC
    Firearms Training near Pensacola, FL

Love the kotor (for non-star wars nerds = knights of the old republic) story lines. Tell me it sucks so I won't get it!

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Love the kotor (for non-star wars nerds = knights of the old republic) story lines. Tell me it sucks so I won't get it!

Hate to tell you but It’s actually pretty good so far.
    They’re offering great bundle rates for Disney+
    It only cost me $1 to add it to my Hulu live

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Financial Tip of the Day: Duct Tape (single strip) a real banana on a wall. Seems the French like it. The first sold for $120K followed by a second that Sold at the same price. Supply vs demand, so the third (not created yet) is expected to Sell for $150K.

I'm not sure how much "wall" goes with the Banana? Those were ripe yellow bananas, I think using green bananas would last a bit longer and extend the buyers quality time as the item ages.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Financial Tip of the Day: Duct Tape (single strip) a real banana on a wall. Seems the French like it. The first sold for $120K followed by a second that Sold at the same price. Supply vs demand, so the third (not created yet) is expected to Sell for $150K.

I'm not sure how much "wall" goes with the Banana? Those were ripe yellow bananas, I think using green bananas would last a bit longer and extend the buyers quality time as the item ages.

someone ate the banana...

Top Bottom