• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    good job there son...

you get a trophy too, even though you chose a different way to express your vision of a bar b que....

MarkS

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    I made a new grill today!

That grill is going to give your bar-b-que a unique flavor if you manage to get it grilled before the grill gets cooked. LOL what ever rocks your boat
    Put it up for sale on Facebook market place some snowflake will buy it and probably brag about their unique grill

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    That grill is going to give your bar-b-que a unique flavor if you manage to get it grilled before the grill gets cooked. LOL what ever rocks your boat
    Put it up for sale on Facebook market place some snowflake will buy it and probably brag about their unique grill

marketing; go with the "green grill", never rusts and needs replacing, put five bucks worth of seeds in it, and the grow your own greens grill is born...for five hundred simoleans...

send me the money ….

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    stolen from another forum

Enigmas
    Definition: something hard to understand or explain

(1) Isn't it weird that in America, our flag and our culture offend so many people, but our benefits don't?

(2) How can the federal government ask U.S. citizens to pay back student loans, when illegal aliens are receiving a free education?

(3) Only in America are legal citizens labeled "racists" and "Nazis," but illegal aliens are called "Dreamers".

(4) Liberals say, "If confiscating all guns saves just one life, it's worth it "Well then, if deporting all illegals saves just one life, wouldn't that be worth it?

(5) I can't quite figure out how you can proudly wave the flag of another country, but consider it punishment to be sent back there.

(6) The Constitution: It doesn't need to be rewritten, it needs to be reread.

(7) William F. Buckley said: "Liberals claim to want to give a hearing to other points of view, and are then shocked and offended when they discover there are other points of view."

(8 ) Joseph Sobran said: "'Need' now means wanting someone else's money. 'Greed' means wanting to keep your own. 'Compassion' is when a politician arranges the transfer."

(9) Florida has had 119 hurricanes since 1850, but some people still insist the last one was due to climate change.

FUPAGUNT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Just pulled into Seminole, AL. Oh how I missed the hot, sticky air. Gonna walk out back in the AM and wet a line for a bit then head into town to do some grocery shopping. New job starts Monday and I am looking forward to chilling for a couple days before.

FUPAGUNT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Thanks, Frank. We are all very happy to be back. Well almost back. I have to train here all next week then fly up to Lexington next Sunday morning. When I get there I have to load the moving truck then drive back down here on Monday. Then back to work on Tuesday. Gonna be a long few days but well worth it. I thank the lord that both my wife and myself managed to land good jobs before we even got back here. Gotta love phone interviews. Should have never left in 2013 but I am a firm believer everything happens for a reason.

MarkS

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Man you’ve got a rough couple of days. I hope y’all have everything boxed up and ready to load. I’ve supervised a few moves thanks to my wife’s family knowing I was around furniture movers for the first 12 years of my life. Mom worked for a Greyhound Moving company and I learned how to pack to make a few dollars

Viking1204

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I'm currently TDY to Clovis, NM, not a lot of humidity here. Was a cool refreshing 64 here this morning, highs still reach into the low 90's but doesn't feel anything like it feels back in NW Florida when temps are just in the 80's. Here you can sit in the shade with a breeze and it feels nice. I had to laugh yesterday, guy on the radio said it was going to be another hot and humid day, humidity that day was around 45%! That man has no idea what real humidity feels like I gather! I fly back to humid NW Florida tomorrow, not looking forward to the humidity but will be glad to be back home!

JWlineman

Master
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Thanks, Frank. We are all very happy to be back. Well almost back. I have to train here all next week then fly up to Lexington next Sunday morning. When I get there I have to load the moving truck then drive back down here on Monday. Then back to work on Tuesday. Gonna be a long few days but well worth it. I thank the lord that both my wife and myself managed to land good jobs before we even got back here. Gotta love phone interviews. Should have never left in 2013 but I am a firm believer everything happens for a reason.
    From one who is finishing the whole moving process, my thoughts and prayers are with you. Haha
    Welcome back!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

FUPAGUNT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    And it still wont be over. We are only staying here in Seminole temporarily until we find a home to buy in GB. All our stuff is getting put into storage and then we gotta move all our shit out of there and into our new home. Good thing is me and the wife moved around so much in the past we are pros by now. This next time hopefully be the last for awhile. Hopefully..

Viking1204

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I plan one more move to get further away from the water on higher ground and that should be the last one, don't think I could get my wife to move again after that if I tried!

TennJeep1618

2M 1FTE
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I spent most of the weekend painting in the new house. Got 3 rooms painted and a couple other small projects done, as well as doing a final sweep and walk through in the old house, because I'm supposed to close on it tomorrow. I'm looking forward to football, then shooting this coming weekend.

MarkS

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    I miss being healthy those who are I hope and pray y’all take better care of yourself than I did in my younger days. Even when I was running multi-million dollar seismic recording instruments I would still get out with the crew and dare them to outwork me.
    Bet money that I could do their job better and faster than they could and when I won the bets I would tell them to keep their money as I was just proving that they weren’t as great as they thought they were. I would pack 3 cables @ 96lb.s on my neck and walk 3/16ths of a mile and drop off one and walk another 660’ and drop the 2nd then the last 660’ and then unroll that one then turn around and walk back before they could get the first two unrolled. I’m sure that crap has a lot to do with me being in the shape I’m in now sitting here aching since before dark and it’s after 3:00 am
    Take care of your body I wish someone had told me that if I didn’t then I would have to live like this. I have good days but sometimes they seem to be few and far between. Thank God for my wife and grandsons, the wife for putting up with me and my grandsons for giving me somebody’s to try and teach them the lessons I learned the hard way

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    I miss being healthy those who are I hope and pray y’all take better care of yourself than I did in my younger days. Even when I was running multi-million dollar seismic recording instruments I would still get out with the crew and dare them to outwork me.
    Bet money that I could do their job better and faster than they could and when I won the bets I would tell them to keep their money as I was just proving that they weren’t as great as they thought they were. I would pack 3 cables @ 96lb.s on my neck and walk 3/16ths of a mile and drop off one and walk another 660’ and drop the 2nd then the last 660’ and then unroll that one then turn around and walk back before they could get the first two unrolled. I’m sure that crap has a lot to do with me being in the shape I’m in now sitting here aching since before dark and it’s after 3:00 am
    Take care of your body I wish someone had told me that if I didn’t then I would have to live like this. I have good days but sometimes they seem to be few and far between. Thank God for my wife and grandsons, the wife for putting up with me and my grandsons for giving me somebody’s to try and teach them the lessons I learned the hard way

knowing, and accepting my limits is my problem...can't do the things I used to do,loss of stamina and heat sensitivity have sapped my strength outside in the summer

Last edited:

MarkS

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Looks good but dang man my back is already hurting from trying to do something I shouldn’t have tried but it’s almost done and she looks fine but I don’t think I would ever get done with her but I bet my wife would cremate my butt in a bonfire with me tied to a stake in the middle

Droshki

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    28396.png

Attachments

• 28396.png
      28396.png
      54.6 KB · Views: 137
    Top Bottom