• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • latch

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    The UNsubcribe tool is a wonderful thing!

I've actually unsubscribed to all the threads on here. Seems like the fucking morons on here can ruin any thread they touch. You got to know it's bad, because I usually enjoy agitating these pinko idiots. But they can take the fun out of everything. :boink:

I think the moderators should make a special sticky or forum just for them so they can go scream at Trump and agree with each other. They can go on and on about how awesome Kaepernick is, how the cops are racists, and how snappy Joe Scarborough looks in a suit. It could be called: "the John McCain fanboy page" or "Charlie Crist was right". Maybe they'd leave the rest of us alone. Kind of a "virtual rubber room" for idiots
    tumblr_mnws18aMv61r5v09co6_r1_250.gif

Attachments

• tumblr_mnws18aMv61r5v09co6_r1_250.gif
      tumblr_mnws18aMv61r5v09co6_r1_250.gif
      1.2 MB · Views: 236

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Wise Italian Grandfather

Why Italian Fathers and Grandfathers pass their handguns down through the family.

An old Italian man is dying. He calls his grandson to his bedside, Guido, I wan' you lissina
    me. I wan' you to take-a my chrome plated ..38 revolver so you will always remember
    me."

"But grandpa, I really don't like guns.. How about you leave me your Rolex watch
    instead?"

"You lissina me, boy. Somma day you gonna be runna da business, you gonna have a
    beautiful wife, lotsa money, a big-a home and maybe a couple of bambinos. "

"Somma day you gonna come-a home and maybe finda you wife inna bed with another
    man.
    "Whatta you gonna do then? Pointa to you watch and say, 'times up'

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I've actually unsubscribed to all the threads on here. Seems like the fucking morons on here can ruin any thread they touch. You got to know it's bad, because I usually enjoy agitating these pinko idiots. But they can take the fun out of everything. :boink:

I think the moderators should make a special sticky or forum just for them so they can go scream at Trump and agree with each other. They can go on and on about how awesome Kaepernick is, how the cops are racists, and how snappy Joe Scarborough looks in a suit. It could be called: "the John McCain fanboy page" or "Charlie Crist was right". Maybe they'd leave the rest of us alone. Kind of a "virtual rubber room" for idiots
    View attachment 61467

Actually the BLOCK Mode work well. You don't see crap from people you have seen peddle it on every topic they deliberately run off the rails. They disappear but you will see quoted responses to them. I too share some of the derailment blame for responding to their non stop political bashing.

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I've decided I'm really sick and tired of the liberal trolls injecting politics in damn near every Thread and often derailing them to the point it goes pages without being on topic. Its like being force fed their political spin every damn day. I didn't sub to CNN, MSN or any of the lib/dem talking heads and I sure as hell am not going to read it here anymore!!!! I apologize for taking the their bait and contributing to derailments. I'm going to BLOCK a few entrenched Trolls. So when you see I don't respond to their directed comments you will know why. It will be like they give a Snowflake Party and nobody shows up, just something to consider.

I hope the Lib Trolls Block me too. I have nothing to say that they would like to hear. Hopefully, Blocking will stop PMs too, if not they will just be deleted. I have had more then enough of their bullshit.

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    I scanned the past posts of several of these liberal TROLLS going back weeks. Their posts are >90%+ NON GUN RELATED.
    I just cant figure out why they are even here. They don't inform anybody. They don' t help anybody.
    I have never blocked anyone on this forum and I suspect that I never will. The way that I look at it is . . . I shouldn't have to. I can understand why a person or persons don't agree with me or I with them. But to intentionally come here just to agitate other forum members 90+% of the time is just wrong.
    How would the forums owner and/or moderators react if I started slamming the people here that clearly have more religious convictions/beliefs than others,to the tune of 90+% of my posts. Not very well I suspect. And I would not blame them for it.
    If the political talk could stay at the same "level" as I like this gun,and you don't,that would be great. You say,"ok it starts with you then". FINE it will start with me. ---- SAWMAN

Last edited:

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    conservative conversion therapy might help, but it would take a lot of beer, and bill whittle youtubes...

I don't drink , so that's out..

maybe just taping headphones on for 2 hrs at a time of whittle videos might turn them...

if that doesn't work, the only recourse is ann coulter youtubes.....

their heads might explode with those.

Ross7

Virtuoso
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Guess I need to work on my Situational Awareness. I've been a member here for over three years and only just now noticed the "Gun Range Map" tab at the top of the page. :confused:

Droshki

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Guess I need to work on my Situational Awareness. I've been a member here for over three years and only just now noticed the "Gun Range Map" tab at the top of the page. :confused:

TexKev put it up about 4 months ago and started a thread to tell everyone about it, but it spun out of control almost immediately and the thread was closed. IIRC he said PM if anyone had additions. He also put up the NRA sign up tab about 2 months ago, but as far as I know, didn't say anything.

TennJeep1618

2M 1FTE
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Well, if things go to plan, my next 2-3 months will be extremely busy moving into a new house and selling our current one.

Things are completely up in the air right now regarding the new house. The inspector discovered an issue that will essentially not be covered by insurance and a couple other smaller issues that will need to be addressed sooner than later. It's not a HUGE deal, but it's still significant. Right now it's up to the sellers as to whether or not they are willing to make the required repairs for us to continue on with the deal.

Viking1204

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    wow, I bought extra beer and waited for you ALL Monday till I was drunk and slept on the back porch...Thanks

Crap, I never heard from you and ended up cleaning up in the garage for the first half of the day then went to Happy Hour with a friend! Maria was dogging on my messy garage Sunday so decided to work on it early Monday morning, didn't finish there until 2:00. I still have a lot of work to do in the garage to get it completely cleaned up. Other than that just stressing the need to find another job after 15.5 years.

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Things are completely up in the air right now regarding the new house. The inspector discovered an issue that will essentially not be covered by insurance and a couple other smaller issues that will need to be addressed sooner than later. It's not a HUGE deal, but it's still significant. Right now it's up to the sellers as to whether or not they are willing to make the required repairs for us to continue on with the deal.

Jeep, had the same thing here, they eventually did everything including a new roof, spent lots of bucks so we did not have to.

TennJeep1618

2M 1FTE
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jeep, had the same thing here, they eventually did everything including a new roof, spent lots of bucks so we did not have to.

I feel like they're going to have to fix all of these issues to be able to sell the house to anyone, not just us. We love the house, but it would simply not be a smart decision to buy it as-is.

There are other options, such as reducing the price of the house or giving us cash for repairs at closing, but those definitely aren't ideal on our end and would require them to give us much more than the actual cost of the repairs, since we'd be taking on all the risk.

Droshki

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I feel like they're going to have to fix all of these issues to be able to sell the house to anyone, not just us. We love the house, but it would simply not be a smart decision to buy it as-is.

There are other options, such as reducing the price of the house or giving us cash for repairs at closing, but those definitely aren't ideal on our end and would require them to give us much more than the actual cost of the repairs, since we'd be taking on all the risk.

What are the issues with the house, and why weren't the sellers aware of them (or were they)?

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

I told them to fix or I would not close. They did and we are fine. My Mortgage company said they hold 150% of said repairs in escrow as they always go over the estimates.

TennJeep1618

2M 1FTE
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    What are the issues with the house, and why weren't the sellers aware of them (or were they)?
    I'd rather not give out any details until after everything shakes out. We toured the house twice before the inspection and I never knew one of the things was a potential problem, so I can't say whether they knew or not.

I told them to fix or I would not close. They did and we are fine. My Mortgage company said they hold 150% of said repairs in escrow as they always go over the estimates.
    Thanks pretty much where we are right now. The stuff needs to be fixed one way or another. Our addendum says it must all be done before closing. If they don't have the cash to do it before the house sells then I suppose they can counter with other solutions. I've never been in this situation, so we'll just have to see what they say once they get estimates from the contractors.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Top Bottom