• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Viking1204

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Yes Legally I'm wrong if that is the case but again, what they don't know won't hurt them. I'm not saying I do or don't just saying!

FLT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oh that would make me happy alright , but I don't think it would take her an hour.

Gas Port

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I herd it was bad luck to bring old guns into a new house. I can hold them for you until you buy a set of new replacement pistols and AR's.

rtprthd

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Unless their signs are in accordance with state laws to serve as legal notice to concealed carry holders. Then, you are legally wrong.

Regardless, their express intent is no guns from even law-abiding citizens. So much so that the manager was willing to inconvenience a uniformed officer and his family vs deal with the unreasonably insecure civilian.

They want a "gun-free zone" in this world? Not with my money...
    Don't know about Florida, but in Alabama all they can do is ask you to leave. No legal repercussions. Unless you make a scene. But if I've already eaten the blooming onion but not paid the bill when they notice and ask me to leave I'd consider it a win.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    We were beginning to wonder if we would live to see the day where a judge finally made a sensible, constitutionally-sound ruling in one of these LGBT Army vs. Practicing Christian Business Owner cases, so we were ecstatic when the news came in from…California? Are we reading this right? Wow.
    Superior Court Judge David Lampe ruled against the state on Monday, saying that California did not have the authority to force bakery owner Cathy Miller to design a cake for a lesbian couple’s impending wedding. Indeed, Judge Lampe said that to give the state such authority would be in clear violation of the First Amendment, as it would compel the baker to “speak” a message that she would otherwise never support.
    “For this court to force such compliance would do violence to the essentials of Free Speech guaranteed under the First Amendment,” Lampe ruled.
    The judge refused to grant California prosecutors the preliminary injunction they were seeking, which would have compelled Miller to comply with the couple’s cake request if she did not want to have her bakery forcibly closed down.
    “We are pleased that the judge recognized that the First Amendment protects Cathy’s freedom of speech,” said Miller’s attorney, Charles LiMandri. “This is a significant victory for faith and freedom because the judge indicated in his ruling that the State cannot succeed in this case as a matter of law. No doubt the California officials will continue their persecution of Cathy, but it is clear that she has the Constitution on her side.”

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Fl Non Laywer opinion: Fl Statute, Trespass is a Misdemeanor 2nd Degree, Trespass with a firearm or weapon or who arms himself/herself with such ... Is a Felony 3rd Degree. Further: "property owner" may detain and notify LE..... owner/leasee/agent is specifically excluded from liability of false arrest!

I think there are variables: lawful sinage properly posted, owners desired result: told to leave or seek charges and CC/OC response to that. Company Policy including Club/Membership terms agreements do not eliminate the Fl Statute Requirement for proper sinage. Companies policies that "request" firearms be left in vehicles or simply not brought on business premises: are just requests and you decide if you want to comply, Anytime you are asked to leave property (or remove the firearm from the store) controlled by others (for any reason) it is prudent to leave. I would ask if it is the managers direct decision and that managers name if you wish to persue it administratively later.

http://www.leg.state.fl.us/statutes...tute&URL=0800-0899/0810/Sections/0810.08.html

Don't know about Florida, but in Alabama all they can do is ask you to leave. No legal repercussions. Unless you make a scene. But if I've already eaten the blooming onion but not paid the bill when they notice and ask me to leave I'd consider it a win.

Ross7

Virtuoso
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    "Outback prohibits guns inside its restaurants"

Guess if you want to carry a gun in the Outback you'd need to visit the real one in the "land down under" of Austral..... oh wait, nevermind.:rolleyes:

fv22

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Democrats on an escalator...

Ross7

Virtuoso
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    EMP dry run this Thursday...

A solar storm could have an impact on Earth Thursday morning.

NASA’s Solar Dynamics Observatory Satellite showed a coronal mass ejection on the sun between Sunday night and Monday morning.

This solar flare is forecast to send a solar storm towards Earth, and according to computer models, the storm could impact around 8 a.m. Thursday morning.

Solar Storm On Track For Earth

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Little Johnny Goes to the Zoo With Dad

Little Johnny wanted to go to the zoo and pestered his parents for days.

Finally, his mother talked his reluctant father into taking him.

Little Johnny thought to himself that there was quite a large number of horses at this zoo

He wondered where all the other animals were, but was still happy to see the horses.

"So how was it?" his mother asked when they returned home.

"Great," Little Johnny replied.

"Did you and your father have a good time?" asked his mother.

"Yeah, Daddy especially liked it," exclaimed Little Johnny excitedly, especially when one of the animals came home at 30 to 1!"
    3734743193.gif

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    The UNsubcribe tool is a wonderful thing!

Looking at my sd trail cam cards I need to get out more, this guy would make a nice mount

Attachments

• razorback.JPG
      razorback.JPG
      73.7 KB · Views: 106
    Top Bottom