• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Snake-Eyes

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    No juice for the electric cars, either. But hey, it's for the environment, so they must be whistling happy tunes while they walk to work in their recycled hemp and tire-rubber sandals, right?

EDIT: sheesh, I just realized those idiots regularly pay twice as much for a gallon of gas as we do. Right now, it's about 2.5 times and climbing...

What a shithole.

Last edited:
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    My satsuma tree is hanging full this year for the first time. Actually ate one this morning with breakfast and it was good and sweet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    the company is real, a spinoff from MIT, now owned by a Japanese company....

when the man bot grabbed the dog bot and jumped off looked contrived, but the rest looked real...

rviray

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    I don't know if there is enough money in the world to ask me to be blind folded, stay next to a dummy and have a robot play Eny, Meeny, Miny, moe with a Barrett to figure out which one to shoot.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    I don't know if there is enough money in the world to ask me to be blind folded, stay next to a dummy and have a robot play Eny, Meeny, Miny, moe with a Barrett to figure out which one to shoot.

yeah, I am passing on that too.....:loco:

Snake-Eyes

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    the company is real, a spinoff from MIT, now owned by a Japanese company....

when the man bot grabbed the dog bot and jumped off looked contrived, but the rest looked real...

"Looked" real, but it's a human live-acting the robot's part, then CGI over him to make it look like a robot on-screen. He tries to move like a robot, to make it easier during post-production.

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Yes and No. Boston Dynamics Robot is real but movements are not that fast. It still takes time from sensors through interpetation of data to select a response then execute. Action/images super imposed on another media. Poor fellow that the robot was imposed on had a rough day! Some people close proximity to target, in front of muzzle and blast was unsafe (if real). I'm impressed a small group can produce such quality outside movie studio resources. I only saw one quick clich where pixel blocks showed on the screen were there was a gap in coverage. The brick hit is two bricks clapped together. Lol. It is well done, saved it.

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    KOOL BREEZE WEB
    Two bears killed by vehicles in two separate incidents on 87 S
    Posted on October 29, 2019 by Staff reports

Photo courtesy Thomas Nichols

Two black bears were killed by vehicles on Hwy. 87 S this morning in separate incidents.

According to the Florida Fish & Wildlife Conservation Commission, a 480-pound male black bear was struck and killed on Hwy. 87 S just south of Gordon Evans Road in Holley. The dead bear was observed in the median before FWC officials recovered the body.

Additionally, a 40-pound cub was killed on Hwy. 87 S just north of Holley and south of Choctaw Field Road around 7 a.m.

https://ssrnews.com/two-bears-kille...nLZg5FcmC3H-Y9KyDrsykkzvVhrgcD1_4XiG3eu3pgjv4

Still no hunting season! That male was a trophy 480lbs

Snake-Eyes

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Something sad about seeing a large animal killed accidentally... what a tragic waste.
    Especially an animal with such few natural predators.

Viking1204

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Just goes to show you that the big tall fence they put along 87 doesn't stop a bear from climbing up and over it. Not too sure how many bears get killed on 87 but I myself killed about 150 lb male that jumped up out of the ditch in front of my truck and I couldn't stop, felt him bounce off the bottom of my truck a few times, I had a sick feeling for sure. He ended up on the side of the road struggling to breath and died before the FWC officer I waved down and I walked up to him. He said he was glad he didn't have to kill it, said he had to do that too many times due to animals and collisions with vehicles. He told he would call the University and they would come and get the body to study and get information on the species.

Latest posts

Top Bottom