• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Ran into wal mart the other day with my 7 and 5 yr olds to get a couple things, I told them they could pick a toy if they were good that day and they were so We went to the toy section and they both dart to the LEGO isle. My 5yr old picks one out pretty quick, however my 7yr old daughter ponders for a while, I tell her to hurry up. She looks at different ones, stating “I have that one, we have that one also, etc” meanwhile I’m oblivious to the other lady in the isle, I notice her but she’s organizing the shelves, so I assume she works their or whatever. Well she’s a LEGO rep, and after hearing my daughter ponder which LEGO she gives the both of them some freebies
    de541601e453734cad296b24341a9105.jpg
    2ea9ef93e36c6711420ab79f64282efc.jpg
    eb8bed1ef9e87945cbdb255844cc7c2e.jpg

Good job LEGO lady, I only wish I had gotten her name to give her a proper thanks cause that made my little girls day. She thinks she met “LEGO Santa”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MarkS

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Got a letter from the US Treasury and was worried about what I might have done. The letter was a fraud alert notification that someone had used my SSN so now I’ve had fraud alerts filed with Equafax and the other credit bureaus and put a credit freeze on my name and Social Security number
    I would be willing to bet some a**hole somehow got my number and sold it to a damn illegal alien to work under and me 100% disabled
    The disability is probably why Treasury picked up on it and I hope they don’t come after me for taxes as I know someone the IRS raked over the coals claiming he was working 2 jobs over 600 miles apart at the same time

MauserLarry

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I got one not too long ago with the same message. Why they contacted me instead of going and picking their azzes up is beyond me. I was hoping they paid some money into my SS account!

MarkS

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    I got one not too long ago with the same message. Why they contacted me instead of going and picking their azzes up is beyond me!

The first thing that crossed my mind was why they weren’t going out to arrest the phony instead of notifying me

Gas Port

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    All these years of chewing on ice got to me today. I cracked a tooth all the way to the jaw. They could not save it so I have another hole in my head.

Viking1204

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    All these years of chewing on ice got to me today. I cracked a tooth all the way to the jaw. They could not save it so I have another hole in my head.

My guess is that tooth was ready to go, doubt Ice caused it to crack! Usually when I do that it is with popcorn, sucks! Both of mine that cracked and had to be removed had previous fillings so the tooth was weakened already. Some day when I have the money I'll get both of them replaced with permanent implants.

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Yep ice will do it, 2 of my dentists explained the expansion and contractions cause by freezing and thawing was destructive to your teeth..had the same problem here and for the most part stooped chewing it

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Walking through wal mart and found this 24qt cooler on the clearance rack for $20
    bb1f90c98c00f757a6705968d86904fe.jpg

Thought I can always use another cooler

Thought I would come back and give my opinion of this thing.
    My wife used it today doing a Wal mart grocery pick up. With her gorilla strength she tore the zipper handle off, so not exactly what I would call high quality.
    05134b19524d2f272298c70cc3521017.jpg

Here’s the other side showing what it should look like
    4addc263799794a19dc1a099efc88f9e.jpg

Although it’s still usable I wouldn’t recommend it.

Last edited:

MarkS

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Need prayers this morning
    Just checked in for what I pray will be a simple surgery that should of been done within days of birth

rviray

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Need prayers this morning
    Just checked in for what I pray will be a simple surgery that should of been done within days of birth

Good Luck brother....sending prayers for your surgery....

Top Bottom