I didn’t have a footrest.
    What your kids will do to get a new Lego
    6f0a24a156a24c64161f9bce9300dcbd.jpg

30b079caef0b385b64c6e03ebbed0806.jpg

HaHaHa. I’m a terrible father

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Schools out this week for Mardi Gras, so My wife and I have been alternating days between our 7yr old daughter and 4yr son. We can both carry them with us to work. I put them to work stamping containers and odd and end tasks. Not sure either one wants to come with daddy anymore.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

madeSICC88

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Ran my phone over yesterday with my ram 3500 dually and 16ft work trailer, surprisingly it still functions mostly. Fingerprint reader, home button, back button and speaker are dead, screen is a little destroyed and the charging port will no longer fast charge. Pretty impressive still.
    I hate having to get a new cellphone so bad, I buy cheap phones outright so the cost of the phone doesn't bother me. Setting up all my info and apps takes so long though, drives me nuts.

Sent from my LG-H700 using Tapatalk

pcolapaddler

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I usually buy 1 or 2 generation old used phones. They have features and performance that is still viable and i usually keep using them for several years or until I do something to kill them.

Sent from the largest mountain range in Florida.

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Ran my phone over yesterday with my ram 3500 dually and 16ft work trailer, surprisingly it still functions mostly. Fingerprint reader, home button, back button and speaker are dead, screen is a little destroyed and the charging port will no longer fast charge. Pretty impressive still.
    I hate having to get a new cellphone so bad, I buy cheap phones outright so the cost of the phone doesn't bother me. Setting up all my info and apps takes so long though, drives me nuts.

Sent from my LG-H700 using Tapatalk

I am on Verizon prepay and buy my own phones, the Galaxy J7 for $100 or so is a great phone, long battery life and fast too, always updated. Good Luck

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    JJ you OK??

JAY — An earthquake hit the small Santa Rosa County community of Jay on Wednesday.

Some residents of the area were reported to have felt the earthquake, which registered 2.6 on the Richter Scale, but the United States Geological Survey could not confirm those reports, according to a news release.

The quake was reported to have occurred at about 10:45 p.m. near Bray Mill Creek.

There is a Jay Fault buried deep under the ground in the area where the earthquake occurred, according to Sarah Shellabarger, a spokesperson for the Florida Department of Environmental Protection.

“There have been reports of earthquakes in this area (Pensacola, Southern Alabama) in historical literature, but prior to the development of modern earthquake detection methods, it was impossible to tell exactly where the epicenter of an earthquake was,” Shellabarger said in an email response to questions about the tremor.

Ross7

Virtuoso
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Well it started out as a beautiful day anyway, but getting in my truck this morning my rear windshield revealed an unpleasant surprise.

9gj47l.jpg

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Check closely for the use of a spring loaded center punch.
    Do you have a TRUMP bumper sticker ?? If so,change it to AOC/BETO IN 2020 and you will be ok. --- SAWMAN

Ross7

Virtuoso
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    That sucks, have you determined what caused it?
    Looking at the freshly cut grass blown onto my truck, the lucky shot of a stray rock from a landscaper's lawnmower is the most likely culprit, but I can't prove it.

Do you have a TRUMP bumper sticker ??

No stickers on my truck other than a small NLEOMF Supporter decal on the inside back glass, which is actually hard to see due to the privacy glass. And the POI is on the very upper edge near the center of the window, so a ne'er-do-well would of had to climb up into the bed to reach that spot with a center punch or glass breaker.

No I'm pretty sure it was just an Act of God performed through a lazy or careless landscaper. Under Florida law with my comprehensive coverage a replacement would be covered with a ZERO deductible if it were the front windshield, too bad I wasn't backed-in.

LowRiderRed

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Do you have a TRUMP bumper sticker ?? If so,change it to AOC/BETO IN 2020 and you will be ok. --- SAWMAN

What office is AOC running for in 2020?

Top Bottom