• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    It’s funny how priorities change as we get older, we’ve been remodeling our entire house, bought new kitchen cabinets right after Thanksgiving. Wife made cinnamon rolls, the kids opened presents, and now I’m installing cabinets
    7b2f996515e46a2e1cb56cb0889ac7f0.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Wife and I received Petitions in the mail yesterday "For our signature". The non-medical Pot heads and business phat cats hoping to to make millions in a new pot marked: want our signatures to push a FL Constitutional Ammendment to Legalize all forms of marijuana and its derivatives within Florida. Just as I bitched about when they were personally collecting signatures for the medical marijuana to get "it" on the Ballot: You pass med-pot and "recreational pot" follows right behind it and here they are. Tore that shit up and put it in the trash where it belongs.

Med-pot was done with "individuals" collecting signatures on Petitions where foot traffic flows. This makes me wonder who is paying for these individually named, addressed and postage paid solicitations to support pot legalization? I didn't support med-pot nor this B.S., so the people pushing this are dumping big buck phishing for signatures.

Like it or not, it may be coming to a mail box near you.

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    I don't mind pot for real medical issues but that is not how it works...fake scripts for a $100 Dr visit is how it works in other states. We have enough recreational drugs in society without making them legal..Sign me NO on all legal drug petitions

Snake-Eyes

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Wife and I received Petitions in the mail yesterday "For our signature". The non-medical Pot heads and business phat cats hoping to to make millions in a new pot marked: want our signatures to push a FL Constitutional Ammendment to Legalize all forms of marijuana and its derivatives within Florida. Just as I bitched about when they were personally collecting signatures for the medical marijuana to get "it" on the Ballot: You pass med-pot and "recreational pot" follows right behind it and here they are. Tore that shit up and put it in the trash where it belongs.

Med-pot was done with "individuals" collecting signatures on Petitions where foot traffic flows. This makes me wonder who is paying for these individually named, addressed and postage paid solicitations to support pot legalization? I didn't support med-pot nor this B.S., so the people pushing this are dumping big buck phishing for signatures.

Like it or not, it may be coming to a mail box near you.

If it has a postage-paid return envelope, I like to seal those with a wet finger from sink-water, and drop them off at the post office. EMPTY.

Let those a-holes pay postage for it TWICE. And get nothing for it. They don't even know where it came back from...

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Yeah,we got the petitions also. Quite well done. Elaborite,bright,colorful,and COSTLY.
    Somebody has got some money to mail out this quality work. But . . ? . . most likely a whole bunch of people,stand to make a whole bunch of money if this "dope law" passes. Including our states lawmakers. ---- SAWMAN

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    no one seems too concerned where these drones come from, or what they are doing????

https://www.businessinsider.com/giant-drone-swarm-mystery-in-colorado-nebraska-skies-2019-12

High crime cities (like Baltimore) have been doing test programs with 24/hour aerial surveillance. Some from planes, drones and balloons. Its more to record everything rather that follow/track specific events. The data is then used to go back to and focus on a crime location and view the incident, where suspects/victims came from and where they went afterwards and ID vehicles.

In spite of Mil/Fed agency denials, there has been a lot of reporting on them developing and using mass aerial surveillance.

Interesting FBI and DHS aerial surveillance "Tracker" in the link below:

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/peteraldhous/spies-in-the-skies

MauserLarry

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Last edited:

FLT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    In the meantime, Moss urges residents not to shoot down the drones, as they are highly flammable.

"It becomes a self-generating fire that burns until it burns itself out," he told The Post. "If you shoot a drone down over your house and it lands on your house, you might not have a house in 45 minutes."

I’d be careful to not shoot it while it was over the house. But I’d get a close up look at one or two.

MauserLarry

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    odd that no one owns up to it, but no one seems concerned that no one owns up to it...who the hell are they?

Has to be some branch of the govt.
    If they're flying at night they have some way to see or sense objects on the ground. I think this fact alone would preclude some redneck like me having one to map the community with or find a cool hunting spot. Gotta' be up to no good or they'd fly during the day.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    being the tinfoil hat wearing person that I am, I wonder if this technology has advanced enough to be used from the air..

making a grid of gun owners, to gauge the number of guns in a community?

Police, along with the U.S. Department of Defense, are researching new technology in a scanner placed on police vehicles that can detect concealed weapons.
    "You could use it at a specific event. You could use it at a shooting-prone location," NYPD Commissioner Ray Kelly told CBS 2's Hazel Sanchez on Tuesday.
    It's called Terahertz Imaging Detection. It measures the energy radiating from a body up to 16 feet away, and can detect anything blocking it, like a gun.
    "I think it's good. People will be safer and it will be a safer environment," Jessica Ramos said.
    "I think it's all about invading people's lives more and more and more," Antonio Gabriel added.
    Police Commissioner Kelly said the scanner would only be used in reasonably suspicious circumstances and could cut down on the number of stop-and-frisks on the street.

bohica793

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mediacom just upped my bill $30/mo for just internet service (I stream everything). As much as I hate AT&T, they just became $50/mo cheaper for the same level of service. Can't wait for 5G so I can ditch wires totally.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    I changed my car horn to gunshot sounds. People get out of the way much faster now.

Gone are the days when girls used to cook like their mothers. Now they drink like their fathers.

I didn’t make it to the gym today. That makes five years in a row.

I decided to stop calling the bathroom the “John” and renamed it the “Jim”. I feel so much better saying I went to the Jim this morning.

Old age is coming at a really bad time.

When I was a child I thought “Nap Time” was a punishment. Now, as a grownup, it feels like a small vacation.

The biggest lie I tell myself is ”I don't need to write that down, I'll remember it."

I don’t have gray hair; I have "wisdom highlights"! I’m just very wise.

If God wanted me to touch my toes, He would’ve put them on my knees.

Last year I joined a support group for procrastinators. We haven’t met yet.

Why do I have to press one for English when you’re just going to transfer me to someone I can't understand anyway?

Of course I talk to myself. Sometimes I need expert advice.

At my age “Getting lucky" means walking into a room and remembering what I came in there for.

Actually I'm not complaining because I am a Senager. (Senior teenager) I have everything that I wanted as a teenager, only 60 years later. I don’t have to go to school or work. I get an allowance every month. I have my own pad. I don’t have a curfew. I have a driver’s license and my own car. The people I hang around with are not scared of getting pregnant. And I don’t have acne.

Life is great.

Jester896

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mediacom just upped my bill $30/mo for just internet service (I stream everything). As much as I hate AT&T, they just became $50/mo cheaper for the same level of service. Can't wait for 5G so I can ditch wires totally.

I'm glad they have the same level of service in your area...they sure don't here. My connection isn't fast enough to watch programing from the beginning...and I pay for the higher priced higher speed service (middle of the road). I am about to change away from them here.

Snake-Eyes

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    So, currently for Glocks:
    The 44 is a 22,
    The 22 is a 40,
    The 40 is a 10,
    The 38 is a 45, and
    The 45 is a 9.

I guess the 50 will be a 380?

Top Bottom