• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    A woman shot her ex-husband in front of her three kids at a Wal-Mart I shop at. I guess she was tired of his sh.t feel sorry for the kids having to watch that and grow up without parents. Then again who knows what the dad did to them.

She shot the Ex hubby during a meeting to exchange custody of the kids. This would rule out a restraining order or "supervised visits" so there was no known threats from him to her or the kids. I don't get the blame the dead guy theories when there is no information on her motive. She could just be another psycho ex wife but we don't know for sure, however, she obviously didn't care about exposing the kids to the murder of their Father or continuing to raise her kids and believed the motive justified her actions.

LowRiderRed

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0

FUPAGUNT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Got a call late last night that dad had a stroke. He is in ICU at a hospital down in Clearwater. Didn't get much rest last night but I am heading out of here in a minute to drive down and see him. He's a tough old bastard but we could definitely use some prayers right now.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Got a call late last night that dad had a stroke. He is in ICU at a hospital down in Clearwater. Didn't get much rest last night but I am heading out of here in a minute to drive down and see him. He's a tough old bastard but we could definitely use some prayers right now.

Lord, keep him safe on his travel, and touch his father Lord, heal the stroke , stop the damage done and restore his functions.

we give you praise Lord

MarkS

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Prayers going out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Snake-Eyes

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Drive carefully, Justin. Count your blessings that you're a much closer drive than KY.

Thoughts and prayers for you and yours...

Viking1204

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Sending prayers your way, drive safely.

Viking1204

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    So does spell check work on this forum? If I misspell something it puts a red underline under it letting me know it's spelled wrong but then there's no spell check where I can see what the correct spelling is, or is there?

FUPAGUNT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Well I made it as far as Marianna ... Sitting at a Nissan Dealer now waiting to hear what's wrong with the tranny in my wife's Rogue. ( CVT garbage) . Started acting up on I10 thank God near an exit. Last thing I wanna fukking deal with right now

Snake-Eyes

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Lots of service bulletins and info on those Nissan CVTs. Maybe if you explain the situation, they'd give you a loaner vehicle. You're less than 6-hours from Clearwater. Maybe they'll hook you up so you can get going.

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Well I made it as far as Marianna ... Sitting at a Nissan Dealer now waiting to hear what's wrong with the tranny in my wife's Rogue. ( CVT garbage) . Started acting up on I10 thank God near an exit. Last thing I wanna fukking deal with right now

1. Prayers for your Dad and Family.

2. Rouges have a long history of vibration and noise at speed (?). Found that our while researching a potential purchase (did not buy). Comments from owners with the problem are told A. Its normal or 2. The Factory/Mfg is aware of the issue, deny its a "problem or defect" and send you down the road hoping tranny won't fail till the warranty expires or they can disqualify it as being covered due to the way you drive and, environment (hard use abuse) or the vehicle was not maintained to specifications by a "recognized and certified" auto service. Sorry this fell in your lap especially this time.

LEAVE IT AT THE DEALERSHIP AND MAKE THEM PROVIDE A LOANER VEHICLE.

I pray the issues work out well.

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0

A Security Threat can be external or internal including all sources for both. The kicker lies in the USPO closure: it may be something sent to the Facility via the Post Office like a bomb or white powder substances; OR since electronic mail communications are easily tracked and worse they are all collected by NSA., the FBI may be searching for Letters/Packages heading outbound. I wonder if FEDEX/UPS are being checked under whatever excuse the Gov wants to provide.

Several Sources are stating six other observatories hae also been shut down. I have not been able to verify that from checking Web pages for those Sites.

Physical threats, spies, little green visitors or space apocalypse: it is intriguing! Vid contains a collection of potential related "stuff".

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=pOULP00LwcQ

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    There is a giant sun flare coming, a part of the Earth will be damaged, watch where the rich people start going, maybe the POTUS and other Govt folks...we the little people are doomed if it is our area.

Top Bottom