• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MarkS

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    I got 3 father-in-laws and 2 mother-in-laws when I married my wife. Most of y’all have to of had multiple wives to equal me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rtprthd

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I got 3 father-in-laws and 2 mother-in-laws when I married my wife. Most of y’all have to of had multiple wives to equal me

My brother got married this summer. He got two mother in law's, one father in law, and one soon to be father in law. And several sets of grandparents in law. I quit trying to keep up with who was who after being up there for about an hour. Figured they weren't my in laws and I'd never see them again.

FLT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I despise my mother in law, I don’t normally go along with the crowd but in this case they are right.

MarkS

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    I despise my mother in law, I don’t normally go along with the crowd but in this case they are right.

MnL is a self centered witch but my wife’s adopted Dad is a good man
    Her stepmother is an angel, her birth dad died in 92 and stepdad died in 03

FUPAGUNT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Last day of work here in good ole Kentucky. Sure am gonna miss all the federal, state, county, city, and school taxes taken out of my checks every week..... now the moving shit show begins!!

RackinRay

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0

tfl

Banned
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Okay, had a large red oak limb drop out of one of the trees on my property due to wind damage about 6 months ago. About 12" in diameter and 20 ft long. Cut it up into about 3-4 ft sections. The neighbor across the street I knew smoked meat, bar b qued regular so I offered up the wood to him free of charge. He said he would take it since I gave him a whole bunch of the same wood from the same tree when a larger limb fell last year due to wind damage. I cut up most of the earlier fall and he finished it up and hauled it off and no charge. I even bought and delieverd to him 2 12 packs of his favorite beer for hauling it off. So for the last 6 months he has been saying that he has not forgotten about the wood and would come get it. I have been moving the pile of wood to cut grass around it and moving it back. Today I went out to cut grass in the yard, saw the pile of wood and had enough. Backed my truck up to the pile, loaded it up and hauled it to the landfill. Got tired of messing with it and it being an inconvience to me! Yeah, I can be a grumpy old fart at times! :mad:

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Okay, had a large red oak limb drop out of one of the trees on my property due to wind damage about 6 months ago. About 12" in diameter and 20 ft long. Cut it up into about 3-4 ft sections. The neighbor across the street I knew smoked meat, bar b qued regular so I offered up the wood to him free of charge. He said he would take it since I gave him a whole bunch of the same wood from the same tree when a larger limb fell last year due to wind damage. I cut up most of the earlier fall and he finished it up and hauled it off and no charge. I even bought and delieverd to him 2 12 packs of his favorite beer for hauling it off. So for the last 6 months he has been saying that he has not forgotten about the wood and would come get it. I have been moving the pile of wood to cut grass around it and moving it back. Today I went out to cut grass in the yard, saw the pile of wood and had enough. Backed my truck up to the pile, loaded it up and hauled it to the landfill. Got tired of messing with it and it being an inconvience to me! Yeah, I can be a grumpy old fart at times! :mad:

Same exact thing happened to another guy over on a MS gun forum:

https://www.msgo.com/threads/dont-look-a-gift-horse-in-the-mouth.95007/#post-1034355

tfl

Banned
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Same exact thing happened to another guy over on a MS gun forum:

https://www.msgo.com/threads/dont-look-a-gift-horse-in-the-mouth.95007/#post-1034355

Sooo tfl... AKA Spongemonkey?!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I can be many different user names on many different forums. So can many others. I tend to not call them out on it unless they are causing problems on a particular forum.

Top Bottom