• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • madeSICC88

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Looks like Crater Lake in a few of the pic. Great country, crappy CA type politics. Looks like a fine, memorable trip.
    Yea we camped out at Crater Lake for a couple nights and did a lot of hiking in the state park. Pictures cant prepare you for how massive that place is.

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Schools been in for 3 weeks, kids brought home a cold the first week to share with the rest of us. Then my daughter brought home a stomach virus this week, we kept her home Friday and she has passed it on to the rest of the household today. Going to be a long year at this rate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    How do phone scammers ring my phone a half ring and leave me a voicemail? Seriously how does it go to voicemail when they hang up?

M60Gunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Schools been in for 3 weeks, kids brought home a cold the first week to share with the rest of us. Then my daughter brought home a stomach virus this week, we kept her home Friday and she has passed it on to the rest of the household today. Going to be a long year at this rate.

Hang in there! Got real bad for us too last year. I got some air filtration units in the house and implemented a stringent hand washing/clothes changing protocol as soon as they walked in and it seems to have helped a lot.

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    I get 3-4 calls a day, no one answers, locks my phone so I cannot hang up, then after a minute they hang up and I block them. Then at other time people I know call me, it just rings for them but I have picked up and no one is there, they cannot hear me and I can't hear them...Thanks Verizon

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Hey Frank . . . remember them organ donor cards that you filled out ??
    The sharks sense blood in the water.
    Stay above dirt just to piss them off. --- SAWMAN

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Now their calling me from my own number

that happened to my wife just this week, I left house, 15 min later, she called, said I called her from our own home phone...

got a call today, on my cell, said my car loan is approved...I have no such loan applied for

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    that happened to my wife just this week, I left house, 15 min later, she called, said I called her from our own home phone...
    got a call today, on my cell, said my car loan is approved...I have no such loan applied for

I hope nobody applied for a Loan with you personel info! You might check with one of the major credit score sources. I think you get three free checks a year.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    I hope nobody applied for a Loan with you personel info! You might check with one of the major credit score sources. I think you get three free checks a year.

it was one of those recorded calls.. you know, like heather from card services?

I am monitored also, courtesy of Uncle sam, as my info was stolen, along with 21 other million people

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    it was one of those recorded calls.. you know, like heather from card services?

I am monitored also, courtesy of Uncle sam, as my info was stolen, along with 21 other million people

You should freeze your credit. My wife froze ours a couple years ago, I hardly worry about it anymore.

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    I get anywhere between 2 and a dozen calls a day. It’s gotten ridiculous. My dad started blocking them last year, that doesn’t help, he blocked thousands of numbers, they spoof other numbers. But today it showed up as “Potential Spam” I denied the call. I later looked at it in my recent call history and it was my cell number. They called my cell from my cell. How is that even possible?

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    when a woman says; correct me if I am wrong , do not, I repeat, do not, under any circumstances do it.

no charge for this free advice..

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Forklift is in the shop, I was feeling strong, thought I would unload a semi truck of oyster sacks by hand today. Called a couple of my workers to help.
    Not feeling so strong now, I’m still young but I’m getting to old for that type of labor

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Check behind the fence. Couple of your neighbors are probably back there laughing. --- SAWMAN

Top Bottom