• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    I tried to be an Auburn fan for a few minutes, when my Son graduated from there, but I couldn't do it. I'm glad I stayed an Alabama fan, to see them win their 40th National Championship.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Charles Krauthammer, a longtime Fox News contributor, Pulitzer Prize winner, Harvard-trained psychiatrist and best-selling author who came to be known as the dean of conservative commentators, died Thursday. He was 68.

His death had been expected after he wrote a heartbreaking letter to colleagues, friends and viewers on June 8 that said in part “I have been uncharacteristically silent these past ten months. I had thought that silence would soon be coming to an end, but I’m afraid I must tell you now that fate has decided on a different course for me…

MAXman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Is the Milton show going on also? I thought it was the Pensacola show this weekend.
    I’d think you have enough ak mags, seeing as you’re selling some

DSPLCD1

45 GAP
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Is the Milton show going on also? I thought it was the Pensacola show this weekend.
    I’d think you have enough ak mags, seeing as you’re selling some

You sir are correct. I just checked the events and meet up section here. Milton is next week. I don't have enough, nobody has enough, what I'm looking for are ones you don't see very often. Like this one.

Attachments

• 20180621_144011.jpg
      20180621_144011.jpg
      525.5 KB · Views: 166

MarkS

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Just got through having the 4th Encoder Motor assembly installed in my 06 Z71. This time I found one I could get a 3 year warranty on for $15.98. Blame thing cost almost $150 and after this one maybe I will be good or at least not have to shell out for the next one. Not that hard to change but when it goes out it defaults to 4 LO which will get it home slowly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TennJeep1618

2M 1FTE
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    After feeling like I was spinning my wheels for several days after our initial move, I finally feel like things are starting to move in the right direction and there is a light at the end of the tunnel.

We were able to get a couple rooms painted and some carpet replaced in our old house over the last 3 days, we've got someone lined up to fix some minor drywall damage and the peeling fascia around the outside of the house. Thanks to my parents and their vehicles, and a coworker letting me borrow a trailer, we were able to move pretty much everything that the movers left. We've still got to touch up paint in places where things were hanging on the walls and clean everything really well, but otherwise, it should be ready to go on the market as soon as the contractors get done with the repairs.

As far as the new house, the air conditioner froze up the day after we moved in and it took me 3 days to finally get it working properly again, which added another layer of stress to long list of work that needed to be done. I've gotten most of the doors working properly, thanks to hinge shims. We took down the curtains in the old house this past weekend, so I hope to start hanging them in the new house this week. The plumbers are supposed to start repiping the house this Friday (and into next week). I've still got to move some stuff away from the walls in the gun room so we can prime and paint it, then I can start moving boxes into that room so we can paint the rest of the basement.

Last edited:

JWlineman

Master
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    And for those of you who may be interested. Here are the dogs' reactions to being in the new house for the first time.

Very nice sir. I like the cut brick in the foyer area. Hopefully in the next few weeks, if things continue smoothly, I'll post a video of our dogs exploring our new house.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

TennJeep1618

2M 1FTE
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Very nice sir. I like the cut brick in the foyer area. Hopefully in the next few weeks, if things continue smoothly, I'll post a video of our dogs exploring our new house.

Wife originally didn't like the split brick, but I think it's growing on her. It's in the foyer and the kitchen/breakfast area. Hopefully she'll learn to like it enough that she won't want to rip it out in a year or two.

JWlineman

Master
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Wife originally didn't like the split brick, but I think it's growing on her. It's in the foyer and the kitchen/breakfast area. Hopefully she'll learn to like it enough that she won't want to rip it out in a year or two.
    My wife would like it. Thankfully the floors in the "new" house have been replaced and are nice.

Top Bottom