• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JWlineman

Master
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    I can be many different user names on many different forums. So can many others. I tend to not call them out on it unless they are causing problems on a particular forum.
    Not on this forum...

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

tfl

Banned
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Didn't spongemonkey get banned from GCGF?
    I see user names and if they appeal to me, I use them if they are not being used or have not been banned on a certain forum. Just because I use a user name once used by another person does not mean I am that person. I am not responsible for what that person/user name did before. I am tfl here as in totaly "fricking" lost! To be honest, if anyone has a problem with it, ban me now. Might be the best thing as right now I am not feeling welcomed here! Best I should have never registered and signed up to this forum! Regardless of my user name I am not causing any issues here.

Last edited:

tfl

Banned
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Check out the dog thread from yesterday. Calling BS on someone. Same MO as before. Posting like a mofo from the start.

Yeah, I made that post. You need to tread carefully of accusing me of some one that I am not! Especially of calling me a mofo! :wink:
    How deep are your pockets and how much are you willing to lose by false statements?

Last edited:

tfl

Banned
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Same exact thing happened to another guy over on a MS gun forum:

https://www.msgo.com/threads/dont-look-a-gift-horse-in-the-mouth.95007/#post-1034355

Do you go by the same user name over there that you do here? Just curious as most go by different user names on different forums. At least the smart people do! :wink: Have no idea what or why you have something against me or your agenda. I have better things to do than to mess with people. Moderators, I have had enough of this site's welcome, please ban or cancel my user account now as I dont have the time to deal with imbicils, uneducated people, and all that! Tell you guys what, I am just going to ban my own self and be done with this forum and let a bunch of people know how this is a terrible unfriendly site to belong to! Have a nice ride down the poop chute!

Last edited:

donr101395

Master
    Super Moderator
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Yeah, I made that post. You need to tread carefully of accusing me of some one that I am not! Especially of calling me a mofo! :wink:
    How deep are your pockets and how much are you willing to lose by false statements?
    I'll make it simple. You aren't going to do anything and if you think you're getting a payday because a mean man on the internet called you a name, you're a bigger fool than you appear in this thread.

Also don't bother with creating another name I'm just going to ban your IP address when I get to a computer.

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

Jester896

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    I just hate it when I find out I am a dumb azz...I use the same name on any forum I am on.

Viking1204

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    About time for Viking's TGIF post.

I took the day off from work Friday to change out the spark plugs in my truck. Had to wait a bit for the rain to quit but got it done, no more service engine light and engine runs great again! Discovered I was running on no more than 5 of the 6 cylinders before I swapped the spark plugs and coil boots out. I see Spongemonkey tried to sneak back and was quickly snuffed out! Too funny that he told the same story here as he did on another forum and was called out for it, he even had the same avatar picture on the other forum he originally had here LOL!

Latest posts

Top Bottom