Attachments

• Lease Stuck Truck 1.jpg
      Lease Stuck Truck 1.jpg
      1.5 MB · Views: 224

Droshki

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Droshki, thank for the fix but what is your trick?

Click Here to download a simple photo editing program

Ive been using it since it came out and even paid a $10 licensing fee back in the 90s. Its free now.

It's simple software, but for rotating, resizing, and cropping, its all you need and easy to use. Simply open the file you want, edit it how you want, and resave it. It'll take you about 30 minutes to figure it out, but you'll then never need help with a photo again.

Ask if you have questions. I'm off most of the week again.

Viking1204

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Images that I'm posting have been upright but then rotated by the forum. I understand you're using that software but what is preventing your photos from being rotated when you load them to the forum?

Edit:
    Well I think I figured it out, thanks Droshki! It seems since the photo was taken with a cell phone the Windows default viewer auto rotates the photo not showing it in its true state. When I opened it with the software you told me to download it shows it in its natural sideways state. Thanks, been looking for a good photo editor since Picassa went away.

Last edited:

Viking1204

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Yeah, took about 30 minutes to lift all 4 corners with the Hi-Lift jack, put boards under the wheels and then back out with assistance from my buddies 1997 4x4 Dodge pulling with a tow strap! He was seriously scared he was going to sink in too but the area just before the area I got stuck in was covered in water but solid underneath. I turned the wrong way and got to close to the natural spring that flows out not far from where I got stuck, dumb move on my part, lesson learned LOL!

Droshki

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Images that I'm posting have been upright but then rotated by the forum. I understand you're using that software but what is preventing your photos from being rotated when you load them to the forum?

My belief is that it's in your original camera rotation. However it doesn't matter. If the forum rotates it, pull it down (use advanced tab/manage attachments/), use Vueprint to reorient it, and put it back up.

Viking1204

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    My belief is that it's in your original camera rotation. However it doesn't matter. If the forum rotates it, pull it down (use advanced tab/manage attachments/), use Vueprint to reorient it, and put it back up.

Well I think I figured it out, thanks Droshki! It seems since the photo was taken with a cell phone the Windows default viewer auto rotates the photo not showing it in its true state. When I opened it with the software you told me to download it shows it in its natural sideways state. Thanks, been looking for a good photo editor since Picassa went away.

Viking1204

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Looks like it could be Shoal river but I've only been a couple times. The only other one of been to is the Walton County Shooting Range, they look a lot alike from the air!

Gotta love how the Federal Government shuts down today out of respect for a deceased former president but Government Contractors are still expected to work, we support the same mission.

RackinRay

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Looks like it could be Shoal river but I've only been a couple times. The only other one of been to is the Walton County Shooting Range, they look a lot alike from the air!

Gotta love how the Federal Government shuts down today out of respect for a deceased former president but Government Contractors are still expected to work, we support the same mission.

It is at ERGC I am pretty sure.

Contractors are not employees of the government, and the government cannot give time off to contractor employees under Federal Law. That is up to the contract holding company's management to determine based, on ability to perform contracted task/presence without Federal employees presence.

Viking1204

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    They have no problem giving us time off when a Hurricane threatens our area, it's just more political B.S. as to why we're still here in a government building with all training shutdown and the sims we support shut down.

donr101395

Master
    Super Moderator
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    They have no problem giving us time off when a Hurricane threatens our area, it's just more political B.S. as to why we're still here in a government building with all training shutdown and the sims we support shut down.
    That's because there are clauses written in the contracts concerning incliment weather and natural disasters. There are also clauses about which federal holidays which don't cover today.

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

Viking1204

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    That's because there are clauses written in the contracts concerning incliment weather and natural disasters. There are also clauses about which federal holidays which don't cover today.

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

According to Government employees I've spoken to it was supposed to be considered a Federal Holiday. The messed up part is that some contractors were given the day off while others weren't.

M60Gunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    According to Government employees I've spoken to it was supposed to be considered a Federal Holiday. The messed up part is that some contractors were given the day off while others weren't.

This would be reasonable to me as time off for contractors is determined by the statement of work (SOW). Contractors are not federal employees. As an example we can't even invite them to our holiday parties unless their SOW or the parent company who owns the contract says so.

Viking1204

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    This would be reasonable to me as time off for contractors is determined by the statement of work (SOW). Contractors are not federal employees. As an example we can't even invite them to our holiday parties unless their SOW or the parent company who owns the contract says so.

That's the funny part, we're close with our Government customer, we have one combined Christmas party, Active Duty, Civilians and Contractors all partying together for Christmas every year since I've been here, 16+!

Latest posts

Top Bottom