• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • FUPAGUNT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Gearing up for our move back to the Panhandle. Should be there by July 1st we are hoping. Id rather get kicked in the junk by 100 feet than to have to pack all of our shit up again, but we are ready to come home.

FUPAGUNT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Gulf Breeze/Navarre area, more likely GB for the better schools. If it was up to me, we never would have left Navarre in the first place. I loved it there. Looking for a home now in our price range. You gonna let me stick one of your hogs when I get back?

Viking1204

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Well for the first time in almost a week I'm at work and might be able to make it through a whole day. Not sure what I caught while in Little Rock but it was hell for almost a full week. Noticed some chest congestion last Sunday when I climbed Pinnacle Mountain outside of Little Rock that continued to get worse when I went to work Monday. Tuesday worked about 3 hours and decided since I was flying home Wednesday I should go to the doctor. Got a steroid shot and a prescription for a worthless antibiotic. I felt a little better Tuesday afternoon after the steroid shot but felt like crap again Wednesday. My flight out of Little Rock was at 7 pm, didn't get home until almost midnight, travel day from hell when you're not feeling well. Called in sick on Thursday and tried to go to work Friday, made it 2.5 hours and went to immediate care, chest congestion was worse and now I was laboring to breath. The doctor here was good, he gave me a breathing treatment, steroid shot, antibiotic shot and prescription for a better antibiotic and a steroid. Went home and just relaxed on the recliner Friday with my bottle of American Honey. Woke up Saturday and finally noticed improvement, still had congestion and coughing over the weekend but nothing like how I felt Friday morning. Feels good to be on the mend but still not 100%, getting sick sucks.

JWlineman

Master
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Any idea what that means for everyone working there?
    Not sure right now, we have some more informational meetings this afternoon. It's going to be a slow transition I'm sure. Hopefully it will be a name change and not much else, Southern Company is just shedding some excess weight after acquiring a few gas companies the past couple years.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Viking1204

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Kind of feels like it, normally I recover pretty quickly but this chest congestion just doesn't want to give up. I support users with their computer problems, have already had one guy tell me today that it can wait LOL!

JWlineman

Master
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Man I can't believe that about GP. There were no warnings or rumors at all. Did you guys hear anything before it was announced?

Idoono
    Yeah it was all news to us this morning.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Round 2 of renter shenanigans.
    Had one that was suppose to drop the rent off through the mail slot over the weekend, well it wasn’t their this morning. We called her up and asked what happened? She said “I gave it to your workers, they were in the driveway changing the tire on their trailer. I asked them if they knew you and I had rent money to give you. They said yes they knew me well.” I’m like are you serious? I called my grass cutter and asked him cause he would’ve been the only one I could think of, it wasn’t him. So she basically handed off a money order to someone with a flat tire. She told me “well I guess I am just to trusting” yeah trusting, that’s the word I would use.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Viking1204

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Round 2 of renter shenanigans.
    Had one that was suppose to drop the rent off through the mail slot over the weekend, well it wasn’t their this morning. We called her up and asked what happened? She said “I gave it to your workers, they were in the driveway changing the tire on their trailer. I asked them if they knew you and I had rent money to give you. They said yes they knew me well.” I’m like are you serious? I called my grass cutter and asked him cause he would’ve been the only one I could think of, it wasn’t him. So she basically handed off a money order to someone with a flat tire. She told me “well I guess I am just to trusting” yeah trusting, that’s the word I would use.
    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow, where did you find such intellectual renters LOL!?

Top Bottom