• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Man arrested after 8 wounded in stabbing spree in Colorado Springs, police say originally appeared on abcnews.go.comA man was arrested after allegedly stabbing eight people in and around downtown Colorado Springs early Monday morning, police said.Officers were dispatched to the area of 8th Street and Limit Street for a reported stabbing around 1:30 a.m. local time. They found two victims with injuries there and then found several more nearby in the America the Beautiful Park, according to the Colorado Springs Police Department.

why are suspect names never released until after the new has worn off, then it is a footnote

Last edited:

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    anybody else watching kings of pain, on history channel?

269 on direct tv

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I read a story from a guy in NZ Who was subjected to a LE Raid w/Search Warrant because: He referenced and submitted a pic showing a .22LR Lever Action "bunny gun" that had tube feed capacity in excess of 10 rounds. He sent the info as part of his arguement against the proposed Gun Laws that Classified his bunny gun as an "Assualt Weapon. As we know the Laws Passed but compliance (as he also predicted) was extremely low. Somebody(?) used his public comment & pic to get a Warrant and LE came searching for his Assault bunny gun. They didn't find it and further threatened to Raid his relatives and friends places until "its found".

With the Web basically run and micromanaged by strongly anti gun companies/conglomerates, we should be concerned about our internet footprint. Old guys (cough, cough) may not give a damn but younger folks are going to need to make a deliberate decision. We see antigun threats daily and they will continue to be pushed. VA could be NZ next week and Fl next year. What is legal now may be illegal with a stroke of a pen (bump devices) or a Vote. The Web can be very useful but it also carries an infinite history.

The very sad thing is that by threatening OUR God given/Natural/2A Rights they are also inhibiting our 1A Rights because what you Post now can be used in the future if Laws Change and 4A Rights offer no protection for items in the public domain. Was the NZ guy targeted for the Raid because he was in opposition or just low hanging fruit from "evidence" he provided?

Sad times that we even need to think of such things.

Viking1204

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Well that sucks, just learned I have to pay out more taxes instead of getting a refund for the first time ever, $313 to be exact.

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    I never get a refund, I pay out every year, estimated throughout the year but still owe at the end. Guess its a good problem, but still irritating

ETA- if you ever want to disqualify yourself from every possible gov program/assistance they offer. Buy some rental properties, that’ll fix it for you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    We pay every year. However,$780 less since Mr. TRUMP became POTUS.
    ( My wife also gets $22 per week more in her paycheck.) Thanks Donald. --- SAWMAN

Viking1204

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Yeah that's why we have to pay, we both got more in our paychecks but wife was taxed at just over 3% and I was taxed at just over 7%. If she gets just a little more taken out then we'll break even. I'd rather a small refund or to break even than owe.

Viking1204

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Unfortunately I don't have $313 just laying around to pay so it creates a burden, especially just after Hunting Season, Christmas and with Seth's birthday coming up. I guess the good thing about it is I have until 4/15 to raise the cash. I'm in the process of paying off all credit and have vowed to only use credit cards in an emergency, just hits me at a bad time but I'll get through it.

Snake-Eyes

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    San Francisco 49ers allowed Colon Caperdick to wear their uniform and start that whole BS.
    San Francisco allows human feces and dirty needles on its sidewalks.
    San Francisco is a "sanctuary city" for border invaders and drug/human traffickers.
    San Francisco has one of the worst vehicle break-in rates in the Nation, thanks to Kommifornia state laws, neutered local LEO policies, and the scum who lives there.
    San Francisco is a shithole.
    San Francisco is Pelosi's district.
    San Francisco is home to one of the limited state offices for Senators Feinstein and Harris.
    San Francisco voters continually bring this upon themselves.

San Francisco 49ers lost the SuperBowl.

Couldn't happen to a more-deserving town...

Top Bottom