• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sportsbud

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Yea we have been back for almost a year. It is beautiful here, this is from a Jeep ride we took a couple weeks ago.
    8e55d18753e3bef9a3e70f0911337d44.jpg
    ad083d9a75f5b3f3b8eb577cde419f05.jpg

Probably no gun stuff for me today. Was wanting to go to a 700 yard steel range that a co-worker has on some family property but my little boy wants to learn to ride a bike so I'll be doing that instead.

Sent from my LG-H700 using Tapatalk

Moved from WA about 7 years ago... When I retire am going to ID... I go dirt bike riding in Colorado about once a year and love it...

JWlineman

Master
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Finally got around to sending my M&P 9c off to S&W for some parts and service. Tentative timeline is 30 days or so. Hopefully it will be worth it.
    I've also been swapping some AR parts around for a friend. I really like the DD rail setup.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
    41b6f2f9817f548f61dbb8cdc05bb1ca.jpg

Last edited:
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    After selling my COONAN .357 on Saturday, I started looking for a nice Colt R6520 or AR6520. Unfortunately, I was unable to find one priced in the range I was working with. I then thought of something else I wanted to add to my collection. I recalled a FDE Beretta M9A3 at Gulf Coast Gun & Outdoors that I saw back during their Grand opening. Well, this afternoon, I went over there and got it. This is now the 9th Beretta I have in my collection.

uoNbL9A.jpg

d59IzMh.jpg

Last edited:

spongemonkey

Banned
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Well not today or yesterday but on the 2nd. Went out and did some shooting with the wife and son on our country property with my Henry 22 survival rifle and the wife's East German Makarov. Had a good time busting up plastic coke bottles and a milk jug. It had been awhile since we were able to get out and do some shooting.

John B.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Bought another suppressor yesterday, silencerco Hybrid 46... they are doing the buy one, get one, so I'll have an octane 9 on the way in a few months.

Today, we are gearing up enough small arms to occupy London, in a celebration to commemorate our independence, we are going to shoot the absolute hell out of a bunch of guns. Decent bit of NFA stuff, maybe a little full auto. Standby.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Fathertime

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Got online and purchased new hand guards for my Sig mpx and Rattler from Midwest Industries, they are running a 17% off sale for 72 hours plus free shipping. Love a good deal. Sold my NDM86 the other day so freed up some cash for future deals.

John B.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Machine gun ran flawlessly. Arsenal AK sighted in, everything else went bang...
    8e78345df76338e495a2e548b5a3dca9.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Well I am sorry my AR pistol upper was up over a year but it is not always over priced or anything but the right person has not seen what you are selling or wants that particular thing. I also had this on Armslist and a fellow had asked about it more than 6 mos ago, I talked and then blew him off, you know Armslist. Last week he wrote again and said he would be here from Texas and is it still for sale, so today we met and it sold for its listing price less the scope. Just goes to show you persistence pays off especially with unique or quality equipment. Thank all 5486 views for participating. SOLD

spongemonkey

Banned
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Glad you got it sold FrankT. Yes, persistence does pay off! Most times others quit too early.

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Got my 1911 grips sold today also. After ONLY two years.
    Probably made some of the members here that have a PhD in selling things,kinda rethink their tuition money. --- SAWMAN

Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Glad you got it sold FrankT. Yes, persistence does pay off! Most times others quit too early.[/QUOTE]

I agree. I am one of those people. If an ad I place does not have any posted interest after 4-5 days, then I close the thread. I have had threads that had over a hundred views within the first few days and no posts. That usually tells me the level of interest.

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    We have 6100 members today. Two years ago when I posted the add for the grips how many members did we have ??
    SUBTRACT . . . .
    That many more members have seen my add. And that number would be an extremely conservative number. They have friends . . . friends tell friends . . . old members that might not have needed the grips,might suddenly find themselves wanting/needing them . . . etc,etc.
    Patience is a virtue. --- SAWMAN

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Glad you got it sold FrankT. Yes, persistence does pay off! Most times others quit too early.[/QUOTE]

I agree. I am one of those people. If an ad I place does not have any posted interest after 4-5 days, then I close the thread. I have had threads that had over a hundred views within the first few days and no posts. That usually tells me the level of interest.

James I am betting not even 10% of potential buyers see your ad in less than a week. Then as Sawman says in a year or so maybe another 1000 or more new members joined and the other 90% of the members have a chance to see the ad and decide they want your offering...

Jester896

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    then you have someone like me that goes through the first 2 pages of items and see that they are all local pick up only. I don't look at them that often any more and when I do...once in a while I find a good deal and buy it because they will ship.

I'm not knocking you guys...it's your stuff. But, if it shipped it just might sell faster.

JWlineman

Master
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Anyone have a Daniel Defense barrel nut wrench tool they could lend? Swapping uppers and in need of one. Thanks

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Top Bottom