• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Bought s shockwave blade brace AR w/ spring and buffer for $25! Took shockwave 12ga apart,took 600ast apart trying to install black aces mag conversion. Nope.

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I went to the Panama City Beach Gun Show at Laketown Wharf (Tables @ $85). Real nice venue, one big carpeted room with great AC, bright lighting and large parking structure (tall rigs park outside). I was looking at PDW pistolsw/braces: Scorpion, Rattler, Copperhead (very light and compact but too short barrel) , B&T GHM9/Tailhook. No Striborg SP9A1 present and I need to handle that one.

I was pleased to see a Dealer (Gulf Coast Gun, Milton, Fl) at the Show with great prices. Canik TP9SFx $75 Less than other vendors, basic TP under $300, Ruger Wrangler $199. Their card says they have a Club/Member program, they didn't mention it, I don't know if you need to join to by at the show.

Saw a Rem Tac-14DM for $369 but then a Mossy SW with wood for $399 Ugh! One Vendor had about seven RG revolvers @ $199 double Ugh.
    There we $49 "Atlas stamped" bipod counterfeits in several colors. I didn't see or look hard for the new flavor of the week Springfield Hellcat though I overheard several vendors say they sold out! The $7500 Cannon is still available. The S&W Collector/Vendor was absent as well as the Kydex holster vendors. Overall there was a good showing of vendors and gear. At $9 - worth it!

Side note: Two vendors mentioned non gun Shipping Costs to get products in are getting outrageous. Was 6% a few years ago and now pushing 20% to 22%. This in turn hurts variety of products available from what might sell to what will sell at increased prices. Didn't break it down to U.S. shipping or possibly international. Maybe new tariffs on international goods are being passed on as Shipping not Product price increases.

John B.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    I shot my hybrid Saturday. It's decently quiet for 9mm going through a .46" hole...

Also, it's 2 Stamp Tuesday.
    70bdf8e97ccf9bc80e44e31d424371cb.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

FLT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Got a deal on some bare lowers today, I really didn’t need them but it was to good of a deal to pass up.

Top Bottom