• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    kendive,

it should be against the law to have as much fun as it looks like ya'll are having...…

very cool brass 9mm

now, how to convince the wife I need one....hmmm..

MauserLarry

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    That's where we are... I'll drop you the coordinates and y oooook u can go get that nasty thing lol.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I have a good bit of work down that way at times and have never eaten anything that wasn't good..............but in all fairness I don't remember eating Nutria.

RackinRay

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Finally got around to mounting the scope on my Ruger American 22 LR. Using a Nikon Rimfire 2-7 x 32 BDC 150 Riflescope as I really liked it on my Western Field .22.

Ruger American 22 LR Redux.jpg

Attachments

• Ruger American 22 LR Redux.jpg
      Ruger American 22 LR Redux.jpg
      62.3 KB · Views: 156

rviray

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Not really fun gun related, but more of an annoying gun related thing. At work there is a TV in the break room. There was cop movie on and something caught my attention. One of the characters said that "ballistics indicate that the weapon is a Glock 19....", I am pretty sure that those words put together are STUPID. I started to giggle and a co-worker ask why I giggled and I told him that a bullet or bullet casing does not lead to a specific manufacturer and model weapon. He watches too many CSI shows and starts to argue with me. After a while I just left.

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Not really fun gun related, but more of an annoying gun related thing. At work there is a TV in the break room. There was cop movie on and something caught my attention. One of the characters said that "ballistics indicate that the weapon is a Glock 19....", I am pretty sure that those words put together are STUPID. I started to giggle and a co-worker ask why I giggled and I told him that a bullet or bullet casing does not lead to a specific manufacturer and model weapon. He watches too many CSI shows and starts to argue with me. After a while I just left.

Rifling maybe? Doesn't glock use some kind of odd design?

Daezee

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Had a few failures to fire with the Gatling the more it was fired. The owner called the company, and it sounds like the headspace adjustment nut got out of whack due to a loose set screw (knew a screw had come loose, but had no idea of what its purpose was). Had no idea one easily could adjust the headspace, so next weekend that will be adjusted and some other tweaks suggested by the maker performed now that it's broken in. Also found that Winchester white box bulk 9mm 115gr round nose did not feed as smooth as some other ammo (PMC round nose, CCI Blazer round nose, Remington round nose and hollow point all fed smoothly). Finally, the maker said due to feedback from early buyers, they now use blue locktite on some of the screws/bolts. They are now putting #065 together; this one is #019.

Felt good to shoot some full auto. Fired 181 rounds in the M16 and 207 in the Sterling SMG. One of the guys fired 100's of .22lr full auto in his M16.

The pic of me holding a fan on the Gatling was a joke. It wasn't THAT hot, but the guys kid me cuzz I always use a fan to cool my barrels.

Last edited:

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    I really (Really !!) wish that gun makers would start doing something with the 28ga. This,in rifles and pistols both.
    I really like my Taurus 2.5" 410 revolver . . . but chambered in 28ga . . . It would be great. Same with single shot long guns,single shot longer bbl pistols,and even lever guns like yours.
    I have shot 28's in both semi-auto and pump. They are a great medium between shot load and recoil.
    If they made a 21",vent rib,screw in chokes,semi-auto,with a 12.5" LOP,chambered in 28,I would sell a few and snap one up. ESPECIALLY if it had a Benelli operating system. --- SAWMAN

kendive

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Here we go derailing a good thread. It's called "What Gun Stuff did you Do Today"

So Bob unless you shot Zoltar the fortune teller post it some where else. Blaaaaa ha ha

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    DAMN BOB !! Seen that commercial 76 times on TV and you "made" me watch it again.
    I sat thru it thinking that somebody was gonna blow his ass up or something.
    If your post was a gotcha . . . you got me. Thanks. --- SAWMAN

Top Bottom