• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SGB

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Re-profiled the bolt-face of a CMMG 9mm jam-o-matic that's been back to CMMG 3 times .......... runs like a top now ;-)

JWlineman

Master
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Evolve, adapt, overcome...
    For future reference, slightly filing down the teeth on a standard AR armorers wrench will fit the Daniel Defense barrel nut.
    *you're welcome, goodnight*

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Last edited:

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    If HD is your intended usage,git rid of that and get yourself one of these. Cornering,hallways,sweeping rooms and garages,around the close outside of your home . . . PERFECT !! ---- SAWMAN

Attachments

• 50659-catalog.jpg
      50659-catalog.jpg
      13 KB · Views: 112

John B.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Got my acog mount from LaRue in today... they always sweeten the deal with some free stuff, this time was some stickers, targets and "dillo dust"...

Also installed a Geiselle super 3 gun trigger, and picked up some 300blk ammo...
    71d1bb839cd5e37b56d9b483db6df693.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

madeSICC88

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Yesterday we went and got my daughter her first rifle. My dad passed away 5 weeks ago and the last thing we talked about was how he wanted to get my daughter a rifle, unfortunately we didn't get to finish the conversation so I didn't know what rifle he had in mind, racked my brain with what to get, wanted it to be a rifle she would have forever, she ended up liking the Marlin 60 which was my 2nd choice. I really wanted to get her the CZ 455 because it was beautiful but it was quit large for her so she wouldn't be able to shoulder it for quite some time. The Marlin was a good choice.
    Took it straight to the hills and destroyed some pop cans. We all had a blast. They both wanted to shoot a pistol really bad too.

Today I am going in to do my form 4 for the suppressor I ordered and am going to pick up either a 19x or 19 MOS. Can't decide which I want more. Maybe both....

Sent from my LG-H700 using Tapatalk
    53dfdf1ff4cec226b54e2d1cdf3a776a.jpg
    221840dbecc6a4a60249f04918ea6fba.jpg

Last edited:

rviray

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Yesterday we went and got my daughter her first rifle. My dad passed away 5 weeks ago and the last thing we talked about was how he wanted to get my daughter a rifle, unfortunately we didn't get to finish the conversation so I didn't know what rifle he had in mind, racked my brain with what to get, wanted it to be a rifle she would have forever, she ended up liking the Marlin 60 which was my 2nd choice. I really wanted to get her the CZ 455 because it was beautiful but it was quit large for her so she wouldn't be able to shoulder it for quite some time. The Marlin was a good choice.
    Took it straight to the hills and destroyed some pop cans. We all had a blast. They both wanted to shoot a pistol really bad too.

Today I am going in to do my form 4 for the suppressor I ordered and am going to pick up either a 19x or 19 MOS. Can't decide which I want more. Maybe both....

Sorry to hear that about your Dad, have you considered stamping / engraving your dad's name on the stock to commemorate him so that your daughter could remember him?

madeSICC88

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Neat! What is the handgun in the pics?
    It's a S&W Shield.
    Sorry to hear that about your Dad, have you considered stamping / engraving your dad's name on the stock to commemorate him so that your daughter could remember him?
    Kind of thought about trying to do something like that. Not sure really what though. We used some of his money we got through his estate to purchase it so it's just like he bought it himself which is cool in itself. We might do something on the rifle though.

Sent from my LG-H700 using Tapatalk

Jester896

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Finished this except for the RMR
    IMG_1975.jpg

IMG_1976.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_1975.jpg
      IMG_1975.jpg
      245.3 KB · Views: 193
    • IMG_1976.jpg
      IMG_1976.jpg
      350.8 KB · Views: 197

Jester896

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    No offense or anything but I just can not like that! :puke:

none taken...shoulda got the black barrel instead of TiN and I would have been happier. Then again... ugly gurls fight for your love more
    she bites too.
    IMG_1974.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_1974.jpg
      IMG_1974.jpg
      232.4 KB · Views: 162

Jester896

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Is that a Lone Wolf frame? Slide bite means your working on a good, high purchase of the gun in your grip...carry on.

Polymer 80. 1st 2 mags were just racing strips...3rd cause a small seepage and the 4 stung and drew nats:rockon:

JWlineman

Master
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Polymer 80. 1st 2 mags were just racing strips...3rd cause a small seepage and the 4 stung and drew nats:rockon:
    Haha, training scars...

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Top Bottom