• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • M60Gunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Only thing neg about my location is no possibility of a basement. Looks like a very nice place!!

M60Gunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Several of my friends have the DD ARs and they are super nice. The one you posted looks fantastic. Is that an 18 inch bbl?

RackinRay

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Unpacked and programmed my Hornady Rapid Safe AR Gunlocker. It has been on back order since April. I will install it tomorrow before it gets so blasted hot!

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I went to Tyndall AFB to check out the recently added firearms and accessories section. Three large counter type dsplay cases of handguns and three upright carousels of long guns including MSRs and a spendy Rem Tac14 marine coat. Pretty good mix of brands. CZ Shadow II to a Heritage SAA.

Ammo was stacled full, accessories included a bunch of MAGPUL, a few red dots on the shelf behind the counter.

I asked the Salesperson if they do special orders: he said they get their inventory from rsrgroup.com and I should check their inventory. Then Come talk to the Exchange Rep. He said they would then try to order the firearm AND final price may be different from listed net price. I didn't ask about transfers since I've got a much closer FFL.

Prices: Overall, they are all higher than on the Web. You can buy a Glock for $500 like most places but of the prices that I've seen their's are abot the same or higher than local dealers. There was a major pricing policy change at Exchanges/commissary years ago to balance closer to local prices, that may be the reason here.

butre

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I got slightly drunk before chewing my buddy out about trigger discipline as he showed me his new glock 22

John B.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Maybe I'll make it to the range today... got an optic worthy of such an nice rifle. Also added magpul pro buis and removed the birdcage to put on a silencerco ASR flash hider.
    a76ae8c58223a0817a384a61b9905997.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

bohica793

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Took my VZ24 Mauser to the range today and I now understand why the Germans lost the war. You cannot get a good sight picture with those stock sights. Mosin sights are better.

Famine

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Went to Mike's with my wife this afternoon. She bought a .22 LR RPR before I could get to the counter...lol
    She bought a Vortex Copperhead 4x12x44 optic to thin out the raccoons that have been molesting our feeders at camp

RPR.jpg

Attachments

• RPR.jpg
      RPR.jpg
      36.5 KB · Views: 258
    Last edited:

madeSICC88

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Went to Colorado a couple weeks ago and got to shoot a lot of suppressed stuff, afterwards I decided I must have my own. Got the email for the buy one get one promotion from silencerco and decided that was a good way to go. Bought a Omega from a local shop here for a good bit less than the shops online, and then also put in for the Octane as my free pick from Silencerco. Just got to get my fingerprints done and then the wait begins.

Sent from my LG-H700 using Tapatalk

madeSICC88

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I got it from a shop here in Pocatello called Hux Customs, and really I guess after taxes, I paid just about the same price as online.

TennJeep1618

2M 1FTE
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I shot the USPSA match in Vinegar Bend yesterday. I had a lot of fun, but it was obvious that I hadn't picked up a gun in a couple months. I've got a few more weeks of house work taking priority in my life, then I should be able to get back to shooting regularly.

madeSICC88

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I don't blame him. Beautiful country up there.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Yea we have been back for almost a year. It is beautiful here, this is from a Jeep ride we took a couple weeks ago.
    8e55d18753e3bef9a3e70f0911337d44.jpg
    ad083d9a75f5b3f3b8eb577cde419f05.jpg

Probably no gun stuff for me today. Was wanting to go to a 700 yard steel range that a co-worker has on some family property but my little boy wants to learn to ride a bike so I'll be doing that instead.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom