Join GulfCoastGunForum For Free

Page 906 of 906 FirstFirst ... 406806856881896902903904905906
Results 9,051 to 9,054 of 9054

Never under-estimate the Will and Ingenuity of the Oppressed...

2. Likes Snake-Eyes's Post:

Got out to the range today to shoot my 3 caliber Glock G23. Shot all four barrels (2 in 40) and found the following:

The 9mm Lone Wolf threaded shot slightly low and left at 7 yards.

The non-branded 40 cal barrel from BCA out-shot the factory barrel, shooting just low and left with a nice grouping.

The 357 SIG shot a little lower that the 40, and to the left less, but seemed to want to group well. It has a good bit more snap that either 9mm or 40 with self defense HPs in each caliber.

Separately, I shot up some old quality 9mm HP ammo that was loaded in a gun for over a year, and had two FTEs from weak rounds; so remember to replace your daily carry ammo annually for best reliability!
    Peace Out

FlFrayedKnot on boat and fishing forums.
    RackinRay on gun forums and motorcycle forums.

I shot a USPSA match today. It is already getting too hot to shoot. I guess I will need to break down an buy me a utility cart to haul my bags and cooler around. Most of the carts I saw today had beach umbrellas attached. Wonder if they make a solar powered fan? LOL
    Politicians are like wet farts- you just can't trust them.

Got out early to the range with my brother. Shot the M+M AK I recently picked up and got the sights dialed in for me at 25 yards, and the Holo-Sun red dot dialed in too. Ordered a cheek riser for the MAGPUL stock to make it easier to shoot with the red dot.

Also test fired some Hornady 357 SIG 147 XTP ammo in the G23 that will be my carry load, and it is now my daily CCW.
    Peace Out

FlFrayedKnot on boat and fishing forums.
    RackinRay on gun forums and motorcycle forums.