• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TennJeep1618

2M 1FTE
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Try some BE-86 when you get a chance. I have had very good experience with it in 9mm.
    I'll keep that in mind. I've got 8lbs of N320 on the way, so hopefully it'll be a while before I need to switch again.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

ChrisC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Never heard of them. Do they use Hitek coating or proprietary blend? From experience, not all coated bullets are created equal. I’ve never had smoke issues with TG and Hitek coated bullets (acme).

TennJeep1618

2M 1FTE
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Never heard of them. Do they use Hitek coating or proprietary blend? I’ve never had smoke issues with TG and Hitek coated bullets (acme).

I don't think they are still in business. They ran a special a couple years ago where 125gr bullets were ~5.5 cents each, so I bought a ton. To the best of my recollection, they did use HiTek coating.

kendive

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Got my upgrades for the M11/Nine SMG. Installed a upgraded Sear, Safety, Folding Stock, New Grip with re-positioned mag release button. Complete Upper with Heavy Bolt to slow down the rate of fire.

I also got the kit to change the rate of fire. I might get the .22 LR conversion kit later.

Also installed an internal Gas Block for shooting Suppressed and the Trijicon RMR and some Magpul backup sights.

Ready to play now.

SaPidms.jpg

ZatCQZo.jpg

ccFpTMR.jpg

Last edited:

rtprthd

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I gotta admit, I halfway ignore this thread until I see Kendive or Daeeze are posting. You guys are my heroes with the coolest stuff by far on the forum. If you guys ever decide to host a GCGF barbecue, lemme know.

RackinRay

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    I cleaned and prepped two exterior windows on a brick house for re-caulking, and then re-caulked them.....wait; that is not shooting related!

Oh, I got new big grips in for my new to me NAA Magnum, installed them and I really LIKE them. Like the Black Widows grips without the red. I also got in my replacement ProMag 20 round drum. Let me tell you, there is NO reloading this in a fight. It belongs to the category of 75 round AK drums, and 100 round AR Beta Mags; it is nice to have, but in special circumstances. I know loading that sucker will wear a window tired hand OUT!

kendive

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Played around with the M11/Nine SMG today. Little story on my venture with the new Lage MAX11 MK2 upper. (http://max-11.com/) Had a little trouble with the selector from semi to smg. It would only work in semi with the new upper on it. Well I sent some pics of my registered M11 Lower and found out I have a different type of selector and that there upgraded comp trigger kit comes with a new selector, trigger, and spring for $80 that will work perfect. They were nice enough to offer this for free to me and shipped it out already. I was able to remove the trip lever and the gun will function full auto only. *** Yes still will stop if you release the trigger so totally safe ***

Did this video today un-suppressed and suppressed. Suppressor used is the YHM 9mm Sidewinder. I will try my Gemtech 9mm next time.

Big thanks to Daezee for holding the camera up at the shooting berm. :) :) Ha ha Just kidding. I set an mobius camera on a block to get the other view.

https://youtu.be/-TBhnYuMD4s

Dan1612

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    ^
    That's funny! Almost had me for a second. Lol
    I'd still be worried about shooting it on accident, unless you've got a really good hip shooting zero.
    Seriously though, that is probably the coolest thing anyone has posted to date. Now you've got me looking for one. Thanks a lot!

Last edited:

Misfeed

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Decided to arbitrarily run 1000 rounds at Escambia with no plan, goal or intent. Lot of fun but can't get below 2.65 from holster on the plate rack. Sucks considering Vogel is doing it well under 2. Took the dremel to a couple Glocks for some moderate trigger guard undercuts. Color me surprised at the difference in muzzle flip. Im going to run it hard and see if it causes any issues but Im a believer in low bore axis. The gun tracks really well. The shooter however needs work.

kendive

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    ^
    That's funny! Almost had me for a second. Lol
    I'd still be worried about shooting it on accident, unless you've got a really good hip shooting zero. 藍
    Seriously though, that is probably the coolest thing anyone has posted to date. Now you've got me looking for one. Thanks a lot!

LOL I think I'm a bad influence on you... I am the one that probably started you on the MP5 SBR too???

Can't wait to get my Franklin Armory 5550 BFSIII Triggers for the MP5 and AR Lower. They should be in soon.

I will make some more vids later...

https://youtu.be/-TBhnYuMD4s

Daezee

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Finished sorting a bunch of pulled .224” match bullets. About 80% were Sierra 77gr Match Kings, which I wanted and my RPR likes. 10.5 cents each delivered. They shoot the same as brand new ones for me at a much cheaper cost. A friend will buy the 300 or so 69gr SMKs I found.

donr101395

Master
    Super Moderator
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Spent a couple hours working target transitions with a Sig P226 since I have touched a Sig in about a year and I'm teaching an M11 class shortly.

[video]https://youtu.be/g-v5HZ8EqiE?t=4s[/video]

Last edited:

barebones1

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Shot core 2 gun Saturday. Had a flash, shootinnanny.sunday @ergc. Set the optics on my jm pro. Clay birds @50 with slugs. Thing is a beast, puts the biggest smile on my face. We had a blast,
    dc8cb5c1aa842c79779c429b91e0ee90.jpg
    5663e0ff6d559479e6f20445cf3d5c6f.jpg
    55b5e73b99b1b4ea0bf20cc59e94a8c8.jpg

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

TennJeep1618

2M 1FTE
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    After getting home late after dealing with a rental car situation, I managed to find time to dryfire for about 20 minutes then load 700 rounds of 9mm using my new recipe. I got 8lbs of powder in on Friday and 3600 bullets yesterday. I'm going to keep cranking out these new rounds, so I have plenty enough for the Stoeger class in a few weeks.

TennJeep1618

2M 1FTE
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    did you get a prius Jeep?

No. They gave me a minivan to start with, but I told them it probably wouldn't handle rough dirt roads very well. So I had to go back yesterday afternoon and swap it with an SUV. The insurance company requested an SUV to start with, but the rental company didn't have any at the time and didn't tell me that until my truck was already in the shop.

Ross7

Virtuoso
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Saw (and bought) some 22LR at the Crestview WalMart today, something that's very rare for me to see there. They had about 10-12 boxes of Thunderbolt 500/ct.

Latest posts

Top Bottom